Anushka Sharma launched her personal clothing line Nush last night in Mumbai. After celebrities like Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor, she buckled herself to join the spree and create some amazing collections in the category of millenial fashion.
At the launch event, Anushka was wearing a white tee by Nush, twinning with the mannequin, which she wore with shimmer embossed jeans and a super cool jacket.
She wore the attire with a pair of beige sandals which totally went with the casual look.
As this style icon starts a fashion chain, we are eager to see more of their cool ensembles.
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- YRF's Sui Dhaaga First Look; Anushka Sharma As A 'Gaaon Ki Chhori'
- LFW' 18: Sushmita Sen's Showstopper Avatar Resembling Anushka Sharma's Bridal Look
- The Bachchan Family Became Classier At Virushka’s Reception Party In Stylish Avatars
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy