Anushka Sharma launched her personal clothing line Nush last night in Mumbai. After celebrities like Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor, she buckled herself to join the spree and create some amazing collections in the category of millenial fashion.
At the launch event, Anushka was wearing a white tee by Nush, twinning with the mannequin, which she wore with shimmer embossed jeans and a super cool jacket.
She wore the attire with a pair of beige sandals which totally went with the casual look.
As this style icon starts a fashion chain, we are eager to see more of their cool ensembles.
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Anushka Sharma's Striped Airport Dress Is What Should Be In Your Wardrobe Bucketlist
- Oh No! Anushka Sharma's Pantsuit Is A Fashion Disaster Of The Day
- Anushka Sharma Says Bye To Virat Kohli In The Cutest Stylish Avatar Ever
- Check Out How Virushka Made Casual Look Sassy At The Airport
- Anushka Sharma Sports The Comfiest Look Ever At The Airport