- 12 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 2 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 2 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- Technology Vodafone Idea, Airtel Shares Surge Despite Posting Loss Of Rs. 74,000 Crore In Q2
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- News WB: After Babul Supriyo, Debashree Chowdhuri faces protest by TMC in cyclone-hit dist
- Movies Hud Hud Song From Dabangg 3 Goes Viral; Salman Khan Introduces A New Hook Step!
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
There is nobody who does cool fashion quite like Anushka Sharma. The actress, no matter what she wears, rocks it. She has a very sassy fashion sense and on the top of it, her nonchalant attitude adds to her personality. Her airport fashion is particularly awesome and slay-worthy. Anushka, has over the years, given a lot of airport looks that are worth copying.
When it comes to airport look, Anushka keeps it simple and on the point. The diva was recently headed to England and she wore a very badass dress. Of course, we want her attire in our wardrobes. She not only looked fashionable but also raised the comfort quotient through this dress.
So, her classy shirt dress was collared and breezy. Perfect for hot weather, her outfit featured vertical blue and white stripes. Well, now that was a classic pattern but the 'Pari' actress made it look even glamorous. It was a loose dress that had flowy sleeves and quite a noticeable slit on the front.
But trust Anushka to pull it all off like a piece of cake. She wore an elegant watch and white-hued sports shoes with her dress. Comfy and rocking at the same time! She kept her makeup light and fresh. Obviously, she was travelling! And her wavy tresses suited her look. In a nutshell, Anushka nailed it.
If last week, Anushka gave us a dress failure, this time she gave us an #ootd.
Now we are sure that you all want to wear what she just wore. Isn't it? Share this story because we are pretty sure you are already searching for this dress on different shopping platforms.