- 11 min ago Diana Penty's Chic Feather Yellow Dress Made Us Miss Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Cannes 2015 Gown
- 54 min ago Diana Penty's Cannes Wardrobe Took A Feathered Turn And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- 10 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Begins Her Cannes 2019 Journey With This Mermaid-cut Textured Gown
- Finance Adani Group Shares Rally 16% On Exit Polls Outcome
- News Goa SSC result 2019 to be declared tomorrow at this time
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro to support slow-motion video recording at 960fps
- Automobiles Fiat’s Plan To Stay Afloat — Surviving The Lean Phase
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 11: Mahesh Babu's Movie Remains Invincible
- Sports Barcelona held, Real Madrid end La Liga campaign with 12th loss
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Anushka Sharma was snapped at the Mumbai airport and what she wore totally left us stunned. Her attire was casual and cool, but totally eye-catching. With this look of hers, she absolutely elevated the airport fashion bar. It was a cross between an orthodox and unorthodox attire. So, while one part of her outfit was quite common, the other part was out of the blue.
She teamed both the parts of her outfit and neared perfection. It was kind of a look that a director like Woody Allen would have had in his mind for his female actor. Yes, it was quirky, fun, and a flirty look. She was all smiles too, so clearly there was nothing so serious about her avatar.
Anushka wore a white half-sleeved baggy sweatshirt that had the French word 'Chérie; written in bold. Now that was the conventional part but her skirt was something that was absolutely attractive and unconventional as an airport attire. The 'Sui Dhaaga' actress wore a yellow-coloured midi skirt, which went perfectly well with her top.
Her skirt featured feathered and ruffled accents, which made her skirt notches dramatic and the button-down feature on the center of the skirt was a striking detail too. Anushka wore white sports shoes and left her hair middle-parted. Her makeup was light and natural, and she carried a brown-hued handbag with her.
Well, we must say that Anushka Sharma's latest airport look is extraordinary and it is something we would want to try too.