- 14 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 15 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Anil Kapoor's outfit for Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations at Mukesh Ambani's residence was understated and we absolutely liked his ensemble. It was a minimal number and with his outfit, he absolutely gave goals. Check out his attire, which had all our attention.
So, Anil Kapoor wore an all-white traditional outfit that consisted of a humble kurta and pyjamas. His kurta was splashed in a white hue and minimally done. It was a sophisticated number and timeless too. His kurta was enhanced by subtle floral accents and the neckline was elaborate. The border of his kurta was inticately done too. While Anil Kapoor's kurta was patterned, his pyjamas were plain-hued. He teamed his kurta with good old-fashioned pyjamas, which went well with his meticulously-done kurta.
The actor teamed his attire with brown-hued loafers, which contrasted his ensemble and made him stand out. He didn't wear a lot of accessories but definitely notched up his look with a classy watch. Anil Kapoor looked absolutely amazing. So, what do you think about his attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.