- 56 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- Sports MS Dhoni phenom: Why Chennai Super Kings, Brands can't let go Dhoni, experts say
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Anil Kapoor's outfit for Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations at Mukesh Ambani's residence was understated and we absolutely liked his ensemble. It was a minimal number and with his outfit, he absolutely gave goals. Check out his attire, which had all our attention.
So, Anil Kapoor wore an all-white traditional outfit that consisted of a humble kurta and pyjamas. His kurta was splashed in a white hue and minimally done. It was a sophisticated number and timeless too. His kurta was enhanced by subtle floral accents and the neckline was elaborate. The border of his kurta was inticately done too. While Anil Kapoor'skurta was patterned, his pyjamas were plain-hued. He teamed his kurta with good old-fashioned pyjamas, which went well with his meticulously-done kurta.
The actor teamed his attire with brown-hued loafers, which contrasted his ensemble and made him stand out. He didn't wear a lot of accessories but definitely notched up his look with a classy watch. Anil Kapoorlooked absolutely amazing. So, what do you think about his attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.