- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Sports Uganda v Zimbabwe: Cranes captain Onyango ready for familiar foes
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ananya Panday looked awesome as ever in her beautiful dress, which she wore recently. This was one of her off-duty looks and Ananya looked pretty. The dress was trendy and her look was minimally done. This dress of hers was perfect for a brunch date and Ananya also added a comfort quotient to her look. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which has wowed us.
So, Ananya wore an asymmetrical number, which was ruffled and layered. The sleeveless number of hers was detailed with abstract prints, which truly notched up her ensemble. Ananya's dress was inspiring and something we wished we had in our wardrobes. This number of hers was perfect for the scorching summer day.
The 'SOTY 2' actress paired her ensemble with white sports shoes, which enhanced the comfort level and gave her look a sporty touch. She accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece, which accentuated her avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the wavy tresses notched up her cute avatar. We thought Ananya looked fab. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.