- 14 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 15 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 17 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 18 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Finance 3 Best Mutual Fund SIP Schemes That Are Rated 5-Star By Value Research
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Shooting: Elavenil, Apurvi crash out of 10M Air Rifle
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Irresistible Deal On OnePlus Nord 2 5G, OnePlus 9R, More
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
While the coronavirus outbreak has made the world isolated and do nothing but scroll through their news feeds, there are celebrities who are making the most use of it. They have been treating their fans with their gorgeous quarantine outfits, which has kept them engaged. For instance, Bollywood's young budding fashionista Ananya Panday took to her Instagram feed recently to update her quarantine mirror selfie. Dressed in dark purple attire, the diva looked stunning. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Ananya Panday sported an off-shoulder dark purple-hued dress. Her bodycon mini dress featured a plunging neckline. She accessorised her look with a gold-toned chain neckpiece and rings. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Khaali Peeli actress spruced up her look with thick brows, curled lashes, and light pink lip shade. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted curly tresses.
Posting her picture, Ananya also captioned it saying, 'all dressed up to go out and sit in my living room #QuarantineMood #SelfIsolation #StayHome #StaySafe'. Well, after reading her caption, some netizens found it hilarious that she really dressed up at home. On the other hand, some also complimented her.
What do you think about her outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Ananya Panday