"Aisha" and "Kai Po Che" fame Amita Puri got hitched to her long-time boyfriend, Imrun Sethi, this weekend in Bangkok.
The wedding function was not less than any fairytale and it is surely a 'dream come true' event for many girls, especially looking at the stunning style books she carried for her mehendi, wedding and reception ceremonies.
The actress looked super gorgeous in her triple look books, though we were much mesmerized by her wedding-day look.
For The Mehendi
Amrita shared her picture from her Mehendi ceremony when she was wearing a blue spaghetti sleeves lehenga choli. The look was modern and also very beautiful. The gorgeous embellishments on the strapped lehenga blouse were matched with multiple-tier blue lehenga skirt.
For The Wedding
As we mentioned earlier, her wedding-day attire just stole our attention. It was an amazing piece of bridal outfit, which had a cream coloured body with fine-crystal embossed embroidery done all over its body. The lehenga choli is by far one of the best celebrity bridal outfits.
With the lehenga choli, she matched with equally gorgeous jewellery. She looked ethereal!
For The Reception
For the reception look, Amrita looked pretty as usual. The looks were mostly serene and more inclined to the traditional side. She was wearing a green-coloured attire. There were three different shades of green used in the attire and it was different from the other two. The jewellery was also very gorgeous including the sheesh phool, earrings and necklace.
While Amrita looked so pretty in her entire wedding function, Imrun too was pretty well dressed for both the wedding and reception ceremonies. For both the days, he wore two different and very classy sherwanis. He also matched a pretty cool pagri with the wedding sherwani.
The attendees of the wedding were among "AmRun's" friends and relatives. There were also a few celebrity friends of Amrita's and all of them were amazingly dressed for the event. From lehengas to sarees, from suits to kurtas, each one of them were perfectly styled.
Do not miss to see all the pictures from the destination wedding party.
- Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor’s Airport Style Is Sporty And Relaxed
- Pooja Hegde’s Eco-Friendly Look Is Not Fancy And We Love It
- Yami Gautam’s Badass Look Is What We All Want To Copy
- Hot! Kriti Sanon’s Red Velvet Gown Is Setting Our Screens On Fire.
- Manushi Chhillar Wore A Lehenga And Gave Us #OOTD
- Vidya Balan’s Red Sari Woos But Her Styling Is Drab
- Floral In Monsoons? Allow Meghan Markle To Clear Your Doubts
- This Actress Who Paid Tribute To Sridevi At Filmfare Awards Looked Mind-Blowing
- Wow! Kiara Advani Looks Enchanting And Sensual In This Gown
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Gauhar Khan’s Vibrant Eid-Ul-Fitr Attire Is All Things Fun And Flirty