Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan have shared pictures from the sets of their upcoming project as a part of Dharma Productions.
Varun-Alia have always been a popular duo and also a favourite of many. They not just rock the screen together but when both the style icons come together in one frame, the style statements are perfectly in place.
The same happened as they shared screenshots of their shoot and both of them are seen complementing each other, especially while coordinating with each other's style books.
Alia is seen wearing a red drop shoulder gown which she wore with a white floral tiara. Varun wore a classic Western cowboy attire including a white shirt, tan pants, brown boots and a sleeveless black and pink jacket.
They have always rocked their styles together, on and off the screen.
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Alia Bhatt Looked Like A Fairy In A Gown For A Latest Wedding Party
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Taapsee, Varun & Jacqueline Stunned All With Their Looks