Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan have shared pictures from the sets of their upcoming project as a part of Dharma Productions.
Varun-Alia have always been a popular duo and also a favourite of many. They not just rock the screen together but when both the style icons come together in one frame, the style statements are perfectly in place.
The same happened as they shared screenshots of their shoot and both of them are seen complementing each other, especially while coordinating with each other's style books.
Alia is seen wearing a red drop shoulder gown which she wore with a white floral tiara. Varun wore a classic Western cowboy attire including a white shirt, tan pants, brown boots and a sleeveless black and pink jacket.
They have always rocked their styles together, on and off the screen.
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- Alia Bhatt Literally Looked Out Of This World In Her Heavenly Ethnic Wear
- Alia's Kashmiri Look Is Winning The Internet
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan