Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan have shared pictures from the sets of their upcoming project as a part of Dharma Productions.
Varun-Alia have always been a popular duo and also a favourite of many. They not just rock the screen together but when both the style icons come together in one frame, the style statements are perfectly in place.
The same happened as they shared screenshots of their shoot and both of them are seen complementing each other, especially while coordinating with each other's style books.
Alia is seen wearing a red drop shoulder gown which she wore with a white floral tiara. Varun wore a classic Western cowboy attire including a white shirt, tan pants, brown boots and a sleeveless black and pink jacket.
They have always rocked their styles together, on and off the screen.
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Pyjamas Can Be Worn Outdoors Also, Proved These B-Town Beauties
- Alia Bhatt’s Flared And Ruffled Number Is Perfect For The Celebratory Occasion
- Alia Bhatt V/S Tracee Ellis Ross: Whose Red-Hot Look Was More Ravishing?
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon