TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Alia Bhatt looked pretty in her white suit, which she wore for the special screening of 'Kalank'. Her attire was breezy and offered respite from the heat. It was a light wear, perfect for festive occasions and Alia looked a class apart. Her ensemble exuded comfy vibes and we wished we had it in our wardrobes.
So, Alia wore a white-hued attire, which had flared kimono-styled quarter sleeves and was accentuated by asymmetrical silhouette. Her kurta was detailed with sheer accents and a mix of patterns. She paired it with flared pyjamas, which went well with her kurta and Alia also draped a lightweight dupatta with her ensemble.
She paired her ensemble with white pencil heels, which complemented her outfit of the night. The prolific actress accessorised her look with oxidised jhumkis and the makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. She also applied dark kohl and a small bindi to elevate her style quotient. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar. So, Alia looked beyond stunning. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.