- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Akshay Kumar's airport fashion certainly has all our attention. The actor has redefined coolness with his airport outfits. He is a fashion inspiration to all those men, who want to take a break from the usual boring outfits. Akshay's latest airport outing was absolutely about quirky ensemble and we liked it.
So, he was spotted with his family at the airport today. The actor sported a tracksuit but hey, that was not the usual running suit. His tracksuit was eye-catching with interesting patterns and we loved the blue shade. Another unusual aspect about his tracksuit was the mismatched pyjama length. Now, that was a refreshing addition and something we could try too. Apart from that, we also loved Akshay's red sports shoes and those shades.
However, his current airport look reminded us of one of his previous airport avatars, which was also about cool avatar. So, here is a throwback fashion inspiration for you. So, about last year, Akshay teamed his white 'Absolute Nirvana' tee with grey pyjamas and tied a green sweater around his waist. He paired his ensemble with black loafers, and it was one of the coolest airport moments ever. Well, we hope Akshay Kumar inspired you to up your airport fashion game?