- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 06 April 2020
- 18 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 21 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 21 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- Technology These Of Vivo Smartphones Have Received Price Hike In India
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Friend Karim Morani’s Daughter Shaza Tests Positive For COVID-19
- News With Sankrit Shloka, PM Modi leads country in lighting diyas to show collective resolve
- Sports Sports fraternity shows solidarity in fight against COVID-19 by lighting candles, lamps
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
When quirky meets classy, according to us, this was the theme of the second episode of the ongoing Koffee With Karan season 6. Yes, Ranveer Singh and Akshay Kumar were on the couch and the episode was definitely fun. No guesses on who was the quirky one! Well, undoubtedly it was Ranveer Singh, whose fashion statement yet again made our eyeballs pop out. Akshay Kumar, on the other hand, donned a contemporary and simple piece.
Coming to Ranveer first, the power-packed actor, wore a Versace & Balmain for the episode. Yes, Ranveer, Gianni would have been proud. This time, it was printed affair for Ranveer and obviously, he pulled off his look like a piece of cake. There were leopard prints, floral, and other abstract patterns embossed on his gold and ivory jacket.
Ranveer paired his outfit with dark-hued pants and he accessorised his look with a handful of chains from Tanishq. He also sported rimmed spectacles to notch up his eccentric avatar. Akshay went for a more understated look. His outfit obviously contrasted Ranveer's. Akshay wore a full-sleeved sweatshirt with a zip on the front and paired it with checkered pants, which went well with his sweatshirt.
So, whose look did you like more? Was it Ranveer or Akshay, who impressed you more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.