TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
When quirky meets classy, according to us, this was the theme of the second episode of the ongoing Koffee With Karan season 6. Yes, Ranveer Singh and Akshay Kumar were on the couch and the episode was definitely fun. No guesses on who was the quirky one! Well, undoubtedly it was Ranveer Singh, whose fashion statement yet again made our eyeballs pop out. Akshay Kumar, on the other hand, donned a contemporary and simple piece.
Coming to Ranveer first, the power-packed actor, wore a Versace & Balmain for the episode. Yes, Ranveer, Gianni would have been proud. This time, it was printed affair for Ranveer and obviously, he pulled off his look like a piece of cake. There were leopard prints, floral, and other abstract patterns embossed on his gold and ivory jacket.
Ranveer paired his outfit with dark-hued pants and he accessorised his look with a handful of chains from Tanishq. He also sported rimmed spectacles to notch up his eccentric avatar. Akshay went for a more understated look. His outfit obviously contrasted Ranveer's. Akshay wore a full-sleeved sweatshirt with a zip on the front and paired it with checkered pants, which went well with his sweatshirt.
So, whose look did you like more? Was it Ranveer or Akshay, who impressed you more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.