- 14 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 14 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
When quirky meets classy, according to us, this was the theme of the second episode of the ongoing Koffee With Karan season 6. Yes, Ranveer Singh and Akshay Kumar were on the couch and the episode was definitely fun. No guesses on who was the quirky one! Well, undoubtedly it was Ranveer Singh, whose fashion statement yet again made our eyeballs pop out. Akshay Kumar, on the other hand, donned a contemporary and simple piece.
Coming to Ranveer first, the power-packed actor, wore a Versace & Balmain for the episode. Yes, Ranveer, Gianni would have been proud. This time, it was printed affair for Ranveer and obviously, he pulled off his look like a piece of cake. There were leopard prints, floral, and other abstract patterns embossed on his gold and ivory jacket.
Ranveer paired his outfit with dark-hued pants and he accessorised his look with a handful of chains from Tanishq. He also sported rimmed spectacles to notch up his eccentric avatar. Akshay went for a more understated look. His outfit obviously contrasted Ranveer's. Akshay wore a full-sleeved sweatshirt with a zip on the front and paired it with checkered pants, which went well with his sweatshirt.
So, whose look did you like more? Was it Ranveer or Akshay, who impressed you more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.