It is a well-known fact that Akshay Kumar doesn't have alcohol. He doesn't actually need booze to be high on life, he is awesome without it. He seems to be in a Nirvana mode. But why are we talking about this part of Akshay Kumar? Well, because he wore a tee that seemed to be promoting a liquor brand.
Now, that was seriously contrary to his beliefs. But on the second look, we found that he is not promoting an alcohol company but a life goal. And we thought that it was the most stylish way of doing it. The actor stepped out of the airport looking dapper and cool AF at the same time.
He wore a white round-necked tee that had breezy half-sleeves. His T-shirt had a message, which read, 'Absolute Nirvana' and '700 ML' was written in small under it. Well, with so much success and a disciplined life, we are sure Akshay has achieved Nirvana. He paired his white tee with distressed grey trousers.
He also tied a dark green-hued sweater around his waist and completed his casual look with black shoes and complementing shades. Well, we must say Akshay Kumar has given us a brand new airport goal that we women can also try.
We were totally floored by his look, how about you? Let us know that in the comments section. And Akshay Kumar fans this look deserves a share.
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Gave Power Couple Vibes With Their Bossy Outfits At Milan Fashion Week
- Randeep Hooda’s Ensemble At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is A Sartorial Splendour
- Chitrangda Singh’s Quintessential Monsoon Bridal Look At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Outstanding
- Yami Gautam’s Vibrant Bridal Lehenga At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Inspired By Whimsical Moonlight
- Sonal Chauhan Adds A Spicy Touch With Her Quirky Dress At Delhi Times Fashion Week
- Ritu Beri Opens The Delhi Times Fashion Week With An Eclectic Khadi Collection