- Sports Fury impressively stops Schwarz in second round
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- News NIA digs up a direct Pakistan link between Pakistan and ISIS in India
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
It is a well-known fact that Akshay Kumar doesn't have alcohol. He doesn't actually need booze to be high on life, he is awesome without it. He seems to be in a Nirvana mode. But why are we talking about this part of Akshay Kumar? Well, because he wore a tee that seemed to be promoting a liquor brand.
Now, that was seriously contrary to his beliefs. But on the second look, we found that he is not promoting an alcohol company but a life goal. And we thought that it was the most stylish way of doing it. The actor stepped out of the airport looking dapper and cool AF at the same time.
He wore a white round-necked tee that had breezy half-sleeves. His T-shirt had a message, which read, 'Absolute Nirvana' and '700 ML' was written in small under it. Well, with so much success and a disciplined life, we are sure Akshay has achieved Nirvana. He paired his white tee with distressed grey trousers.
He also tied a dark green-hued sweater around his waist and completed his casual look with black shoes and complementing shades. Well, we must say Akshay Kumar has given us a brand new airport goal that we women can also try.
We were totally floored by his look, how about you? Let us know that in the comments section. And Akshay Kumar fans this look deserves a share.