- 9 min ago Hina Khan Looks Refreshing In Her White Dress But Let's Not Ignore That Quirky Accessory
- 51 min ago Benefits Of Curd For Skin And How To Use It To Tackle Different Skin Woes
- 52 min ago Narayana Health City Executes Karnataka's Youngest Heart Transplant
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Shows Us How To Look Amazing Even In Unassuming Outfits
- News Nirav Modi's seized assets to be auctioned at Saffronart's two upcoming sales
- Finance 5 Best Savings Account With The Best Interest Rates
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Fulfills Bigg Boss 13's Shehnaz Gill's Wish; Thanks Her For Making His Portrait
- Sports India tour of New Zealand 2020: Injury worries mount: Dhawan ruled out; Ishant doubtful
- Technology OnePlus Announces Open Ears Forum 2020 For Red Cable Club Members
- Automobiles Hyundai Aura Launched Starting At Rs 5.80 Lakh: Bookings Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan took to Instagram to share a picture with her husband, Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya Bachchan recently. They were dressed in traditional outfits and gave us a portrait-perfect moment. So, let's decode their outfits and looks, which stunned us.
So, speaking about Aishwarya Rai first, the actress wore a full-sleeved red anarkali suit. Her attire was perfect for wedding or festive occasion. It was a subtly-done suit with intricate patterns and motifs. She teamed it with a long red sequinned matching dupatta. Aishwarya Raiaccessorised her look with a stunning statement neckpiece. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and the middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Abhishek Bachchanlooked ethnic-perfect in his jacket and trousers. His jacket was textured and subtly embellished and he paired it with black trousers. He also wore formal black shoes to complete his look. Aaradhya looked cute as ever in her floral light golden dress, which was paired with white stockings. She teamed her dress with golden ballerinas.
So, what do you think about their outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credits: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Instagram