Ae Dil Hai Mushkil teaser has caught the buzz. The much-awaited film stars Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles. The film director Karan Johar tweeted the movie's poster in the morning and since then the movie hashtag is trending.
While people were catching the drama stored in the teaser, we caught the fashion tips that came handy. Interestingly, the movie covers a lot about winter fashion. And winter is coming. So we thought why not list down all the tips for our fashion lovers. So here we go... This winter style yourself like Ae Dil Hai Mushkil characters even before the movie hits the theater.
1. Aishwarya Rai's Orange Trench Coat: This winter, pick summer shades for your trench coats because just look at Aish who is pulling off this shade like a diva. Forget greys, blacks and blues, brighten your winter wardrobe with hues of summer.
2. Anushka's Leather Jacket: Leather jackets are always in. Also, it's one of the most important garments for the winters. If you don't own a leather jacket, try getting studded ones like Anushka.
3. Ranbir's Floral Jacket: Who said florals were limited to women's closet? See, Ranbir showing off his floral printed jacket over here. Boy, running out of winter outfit ideas? Try this one.
4. Ranbir's Embellished Safa: We pay so much attention to sherwani that we fail the importance of safas. This coming wedding season, try embellished safa, especially the ones that match your sherwanis. We stole this idea right here from Ranbir's traditional lookbook...
5. Talking about the wedding season, the teaser also gives a peek into women's ethnic wears. Anushka here is sporting a heavily embroidered lehenga. But take a notice of jhoomar and nath. These tips will come handy while accessorising your ethnic outfit.
6. Anushka's kohl eyes: Piku's eye makeup is back. This time, instead of Deepika, we will see Anushka sporting the kohl eyes look. Try it on your everyday wear.
7. Anushka's Beanie: When we said that pick bright colours for this winter, we weren't wrong. Look at Anushka's ensemble here. But let's take a look at her beanie. The embellished beanie also comes with a pompom addition. Try this out, if you are fond of beanies.
8. Cashmere Shawls: Buy a few cashmere shawls in solid shades. This will go on almost all outfits and will also amp up the look.
9. Anushka's Heart Top: Patchwork tops and jeans are trending this season. You may want to follow Anushka's lead on this one. Try a simple patchwork top like the one with hearts or stars and match it with solid shade scarf.
10. Shearling Coats: Want a classy addition to your winter wardrobe? Then add a faux shearling coat like Aishwarya's below.
With Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, your winter wardrobe has just gotten sorted. Now all you need to do is, buy all of these.