- News In Faiz Hameed’s appointment as ISI boss, why Pakistan has more to worry
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Afghan captain threatens to leave presses midway when asked about fight at restaurant
- Finance This Is Why SBI Life Suggest Booking Profits In Stocks
- Movies Jasleen Matharu BLASTS Deepak Thakur For Mocking Her Bikini Look; Deepak BEGS Not To Go Legal Way!
- Technology Nokia 8, Nokia 8 Sirocco Gets June Security Patch Via New Firmware
- Automobiles Toyota To Launch Twelve Products Over The Next Decade — The Invasion Has Begun
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
TV actress, Dipika Kakar Ibrahim and Adaa Khan gave us traditional outfit goals recently. They both looked gorgeous but we do have our favourite pick here. Dipika and Adaa gave us ethnic wear goals for the wedding or light festive occasions. Both played with contrasts and stuck to pastel hues. Let's decode their ensembles and looks, which caught our attention.
Adaa Khan played with powdered blue hue and lemon yellow colour, and we thought it was a wonderful combination. Her anarkali suit was full-sleeved and accentuated by intricate embellishment. It was a structured outfit with a pleated hem, and detailed with an elaborate border. Adaa's yellow dupatta was highlighted by light floral accents. She accessorised her look with pretty jhumkis and the make-up was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and dewy cheekbones. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar.
Dipika Kakar Ibrahim
Dipika Kakar Ibrahim, who was spotted promoting her upcoming TV series, 'Kahaan Tum Kahaan Hum' made a strong case for colour-blocks with a ruffled and layered pink-hued cropped blouse and she teamed it with a crisp and voluminous brownish-gold skirt that was accentuated by tassels and intricate embellishments. She also draped a dupatta, which matched with her top. Dipika accessorised her look with stunning earrings. The make-up was enhanced by a light pink lip shade and heavy kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her traditional avatar.
Well, we loved Adaa Khan's outfit more. Whose attire and look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.