- 1 hr ago Wondering Why Women Prefer Male Best Friend Over Female Best Friend? Here Are The 4 Reasons
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 October 2019
- 23 hrs ago Be Ethnic Ready With These Bollywood Divas-inspired Stunning Golden-Silver Saris
- 1 day ago Anosmia (Loss Of Smell): Causes, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- News BJP top brass to take part in 'Gandhi Sankalp Yatra' in 42 WB LS seats
- Sports Image of BCCI, first-class cricket priority for me: Sourav Ganguly
- Finance Adani Gas Surges 18% On Total's Open Offer To Acquire Stake
- Automobiles Maruti S-Presso Dual-Tone Paint Scheme Modified By Dealership: Check Out The Video Here!
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Be The 'Happiest Girl' In The World If Alia Bhatt Becomes Her Sister-in-law
- Technology Apple iPhone SE 2 To Launch In Early 2020 With A13 Bionic Chipset
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
TV actress, Dipika Kakar Ibrahim and Adaa Khan gave us traditional outfit goals recently. They both looked gorgeous but we do have our favourite pick here. Dipika and Adaa gave us ethnic wear goals for the wedding or light festive occasions. Both played with contrasts and stuck to pastel hues. Let's decode their ensembles and looks, which caught our attention.
Adaa Khan played with powdered blue hue and lemon yellow colour, and we thought it was a wonderful combination. Her anarkali suit was full-sleeved and accentuated by intricate embellishment. It was a structured outfit with a pleated hem, and detailed with an elaborate border. Adaa's yellow dupatta was highlighted by light floral accents. She accessorised her look with pretty jhumkis and the make-up was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and dewy cheekbones. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar.
Dipika Kakar Ibrahim
Dipika Kakar Ibrahim, who was spotted promoting her upcoming TV series, 'Kahaan Tum Kahaan Hum' made a strong case for colour-blocks with a ruffled and layered pink-hued cropped blouse and she teamed it with a crisp and voluminous brownish-gold skirt that was accentuated by tassels and intricate embellishments. She also draped a dupatta, which matched with her top. Dipika accessorised her look with stunning earrings. The make-up was enhanced by a light pink lip shade and heavy kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her traditional avatar.
Well, we loved Adaa Khan's outfit more. Whose attire and look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.