Ganesh Chaturthi is being celebrated with a lot of enthusiasm and among every Indian, there were many celebrities too who are celebrating this festival. Many celebrities attended the Ganesh Chaturthi celebration by the Ambanis.
All of them carried their best traditional costumes and some of them looked really great in their Ganpati Festival attires.
We selected a few out of them who took their Ganesh Chaturthi style books to another level.
Priyanka looked extremely pretty in a beautiful anarkali suit by designer Abhinav Mishra. The pastel pink anarkali looked amazing with the lacy borders on the dupatta. She matched the attire with a pair of dangling earrings by Mahesh Notandass.
The mind-blowingly handcrafted attire with the pretty pair of earrings could not have made the look prettier, the green bindi being an addition to the perfection in style.
Sara Ali Khan
Sara wore an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla pink coloured anarkali suit for the Ganpati festival and we must say that she looked too gorgeous. The pink anarkali suit along with golden embroidery beautifully done all over the body made her look like a diva.
She matched her anarkali along with a pair of heels and dangling earrings.
Sridevi's glamorous and stylish daughter, Jhanvi was also present at the Ambani's Ganesh Puja celebration. She wore a leaf-printed lehenga choli, from her all-time favourite and the talented celebrity designer Manish Malhotra.
The sleeveless lehenga along with dangling earrings made her look sexier than ever.
Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi wore a salwar suit by Sukriti and Akriti which she carried off very elegantly. The striped body of the salwar top along with polka dots looked even more mind blowing. She looked so charming in the attire.
- This Amazing Look Of Aditi Rao Hydari's Will Solve Your Long Skirt Problems
- Aditi Rao Hydari Dares To Bare For Vogue's Photoshoot
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Aditi Rao Hydari Wore Her Formal Look Perfectly For A Phone Launch Event
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- Aditi Rao Hydari In A Bohemian Avatar At The Orion Fashion Week
- Bollywood Divas Slayed At Filmfare Marathi Awards Tonight
- Divas Who Sizzled At Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017
- Aditi Rao Hydari's Cool And Casual Look
- Aditi Rao Hydari Turned Into A Bohemian Beauty
- TOO PRETTY TO BE TRUE: Aditi Rao Hydari's Latest Bridal Photoshoot