- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The 19-year-old model, Bella Hadid, single-handedly set the temperatures at the ongoing Cannes Film Festival to 100 degrees when she decided to walk the red carpet in a slightly risqué gown.
Bella walked the red carpet on Wednesday at the premiere of The Unknown Girl. She picked a custom-made scarlet satin gown. This ultra-revealing gown is a creation of the designer Alexandre Vauthier.
Bella left little to the imagination in this backless gown with a plunging neckline. The gown also came with a thigh-high slit.
Bella added sparkling bangles and black strappy heels to finish this uber-sensual outfit. She wore her brown hair in an updo and matched a pair of teardrop earrings with her hairstyle.
Stay tuned for more updates on Cannes 2016 Red Carpet.