Anushka Sharma went traditional during a recent promotional event for Jab Harry Met Sejal. She wore a Urvashi Kaur anarkali suit and looked gorgeous. The green coloured anarkali suit was of Rajasthan special Leheriya prints and that added to the traditional charm.
The attire was as simple as it was classy, making Anushka as charismatic as ever. She wore the attire with amazing earrings from one of her regular and favourites Ankit Khullar. She also wore a set of bangles from Curio Cottage Jewellery.
The Indian look was completed by Anushka with a pair of Fizzy Goblet shoes, creating perfection in the stylebook.
Check out how Anushka rocked her previous traditional looks during the promotions of Jab Harry Met Sejal
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Anushka Sharma's Striped Airport Dress Is What Should Be In Your Wardrobe Bucketlist
- Oh No! Anushka Sharma's Pantsuit Is A Fashion Disaster Of The Day
- Anushka Sharma Says Bye To Virat Kohli In The Cutest Stylish Avatar Ever
- Check Out How Virushka Made Casual Look Sassy At The Airport
- Anushka Sharma Sports The Comfiest Look Ever At The Airport