- Finance Check-In Luggage Limit To Be Reset To 15Kg After Civil Aviation Ministry Notice
- Movies Pankaj Tripathi On Star Kids Receiving Hate On Social Media: We Need To Have Empathy And Kindness
- Technology Airtel Offering Xstream Box With Its Broadband Plans: Here's How
- Sports IPL 2020: Dhoni makes sure to keep everyone accountable on the field: Shane Watson
- News Bengaluru drug case: CCB issues notice to anchor Anushree
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender India Launch Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
- Education KEAM 2020 Topper Marks And List For Engineering And Pharmacy
It is time for you to eat a meal that is low in cholesterol, has less amount of oil and more importantly good for your heart. The potato and garlic salad is one of the best for weight loss and essentially good for women over the age of 35 years. It is believed that when a woman crosses the age of 30, she is more prone to falling ill considering her immunity to drop to a certain level. With foods like these, woman tend to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
The best thing about this potato and garlic salad is that it not only provides to you a better life, but also makes sure you are protected from diseases that could affect you post an age. The potato and garlic salad recipe requires you to have only two main ingredients on your kitchen slab - potatoes and garlic.
To make the potato and garlic salad recipe, you will also need to have curd and other spices to add to the taste. More than anything, this yummy and filling recipe for the night contains only 75 calories which is more than enough to provide you energy till the next morning - breakfast!
Here is how you can make the potato and garlic salad recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Garlic (lehsun) - 1tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1tsp
- Curds (dahi) - 2tbsp
- Milk powder - 1tsp
- Mustard (rai / sarson) powder - ½ tsp
- Black pepper (kalimirch) powder - a pinch
- Palak (spinach)- 1 cup (shredded)
- Potatoes - 2 cups (boiled with the skin)
- Salt to taste
- You first need to combine all the ingredients (1) together in a bowl and whisk till it to one. Now refrigerate to chill.
- When it is done, remove from the refrigerator. Now place the fresh spinach in a vessel of ice cold water and later drain out the excess water. Store for at least 15 minutes until the leaves are soft.
- Now take the boiled potatoes and smash it using a flat spoon. Place the mashed potatoes in the fridge for 15 minutes, till it gets a little chill.
- After 15 minutes, remove the potatoes and mix it in the container with the spinach leaves. Add a little salt over the ingredients in the bowl.
- Now add to the bowl the dressing (made from the ingredients 1).
- Mix the dressing well together. Do not add too much of dressing as it will get too filling and heavy to consume.
You can serve this yummy potato and garlic salad recipe this evening. It is best for those who bare on a weight loss program.