- 2 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 January 2021
- 19 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us Over With Her Radiant Style In Maternity Gym Wear!
- 19 hrs ago What Is Leech Therapy? Proven Health Benefits And Side Effects
- News Meet Captain Preeti Choudhary, only woman commander from Army this year
- Sports India vs England 2021: Nasser Hussain says Virat Kohli's tough side can't be bullied
- Technology TikTok And Other 58 Chinese Apps Might Get Permanent Ban From India
- Movies Padma Awards 2021: Late SP Balasubrahmanyam, Shinzo Abe And Others To Be Recipient Of The Prestigious Award
- Automobiles KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
It is time for you to eat a meal that is low in cholesterol, has less amount of oil and more importantly good for your heart. The potato and garlic salad is one of the best for weight loss and essentially good for women over the age of 35 years. It is believed that when a woman crosses the age of 30, she is more prone to falling ill considering her immunity to drop to a certain level. With foods like these, woman tend to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
The best thing about this potato and garlic salad is that it not only provides to you a better life, but also makes sure you are protected from diseases that could affect you post an age. The potato and garlic salad recipe requires you to have only two main ingredients on your kitchen slab - potatoes and garlic.
To make the potato and garlic salad recipe, you will also need to have curd and other spices to add to the taste. More than anything, this yummy and filling recipe for the night contains only 75 calories which is more than enough to provide you energy till the next morning - breakfast!
Here is how you can make the potato and garlic salad recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Garlic (lehsun) - 1tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1tsp
- Curds (dahi) - 2tbsp
- Milk powder - 1tsp
- Mustard (rai / sarson) powder - ½ tsp
- Black pepper (kalimirch) powder - a pinch
- Palak (spinach)- 1 cup (shredded)
- Potatoes - 2 cups (boiled with the skin)
- Salt to taste
- You first need to combine all the ingredients (1) together in a bowl and whisk till it to one. Now refrigerate to chill.
- When it is done, remove from the refrigerator. Now place the fresh spinach in a vessel of ice cold water and later drain out the excess water. Store for at least 15 minutes until the leaves are soft.
- Now take the boiled potatoes and smash it using a flat spoon. Place the mashed potatoes in the fridge for 15 minutes, till it gets a little chill.
- After 15 minutes, remove the potatoes and mix it in the container with the spinach leaves. Add a little salt over the ingredients in the bowl.
- Now add to the bowl the dressing (made from the ingredients 1).
- Mix the dressing well together. Do not add too much of dressing as it will get too filling and heavy to consume.
You can serve this yummy potato and garlic salad recipe this evening. It is best for those who bare on a weight loss program.