- 29 min ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Juhi Chawla: Five Times The Actress Made Us Want To Up Our Ethnic Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago 6 Things To Keep In Mind Before You Decide To Move In With Your Partner
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 November 2019
- Finance Facebook Launches Facebook Pay To Be Used Across Its Network
- Technology NASA Finally Names Most Distant Object Ever Visited
- News SC verdict in Rafale review case tomorrow
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Shares Her Fan Moment With Katy Perry; Suggests The Singer To Watch 'Kick'
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: 1st Test: India probable XI for the Indore match
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI Diesel Spied Testing Ahead Debut At 2020 Auto Expo: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
It is time for you to eat a meal that is low in cholesterol, has less amount of oil and more importantly good for your heart. The potato and garlic salad is one of the best for weight loss and essentially good for women over the age of 35 years. It is believed that when a woman crosses the age of 30, she is more prone to falling ill considering her immunity to drop to a certain level. With foods like these, woman tend to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
The best thing about this potato and garlic salad is that it not only provides to you a better life, but also makes sure you are protected from diseases that could affect you post an age. The potato and garlic salad recipe requires you to have only two main ingredients on your kitchen slab - potatoes and garlic.
To make the potato and garlic salad recipe, you will also need to have curd and other spices to add to the taste. More than anything, this yummy and filling recipe for the night contains only 75 calories which is more than enough to provide you energy till the next morning - breakfast!
Here is how you can make the potato and garlic salad recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Garlic (lehsun) - 1tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1tsp
- Curds (dahi) - 2tbsp
- Milk powder - 1tsp
- Mustard (rai / sarson) powder - ½ tsp
- Black pepper (kalimirch) powder - a pinch
- Palak (spinach)- 1 cup (shredded)
- Potatoes - 2 cups (boiled with the skin)
- Salt to taste
- You first need to combine all the ingredients (1) together in a bowl and whisk till it to one. Now refrigerate to chill.
- When it is done, remove from the refrigerator. Now place the fresh spinach in a vessel of ice cold water and later drain out the excess water. Store for at least 15 minutes until the leaves are soft.
- Now take the boiled potatoes and smash it using a flat spoon. Place the mashed potatoes in the fridge for 15 minutes, till it gets a little chill.
- After 15 minutes, remove the potatoes and mix it in the container with the spinach leaves. Add a little salt over the ingredients in the bowl.
- Now add to the bowl the dressing (made from the ingredients 1).
- Mix the dressing well together. Do not add too much of dressing as it will get too filling and heavy to consume.
You can serve this yummy potato and garlic salad recipe this evening. It is best for those who bare on a weight loss program.