- 4 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 10 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 24 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 24 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Boxer Manish Kaushik bows out of Olympics after defeat to Luke McCormack
- Finance Bank Holiday Alert: Check Complete List of Bank Holidays In August 2021 Here
- News PM Modi must make statement in Parliament, clarify whether snooping was done: Chidambaram on Pegasus row
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna is 'Back For A Day' for Mission Majnu, Read On!
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
It is time for you to eat a meal that is low in cholesterol, has less amount of oil and more importantly good for your heart. The potato and garlic salad is one of the best for weight loss and essentially good for women over the age of 35 years. It is believed that when a woman crosses the age of 30, she is more prone to falling ill considering her immunity to drop to a certain level. With foods like these, woman tend to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
The best thing about this potato and garlic salad is that it not only provides to you a better life, but also makes sure you are protected from diseases that could affect you post an age. The potato and garlic salad recipe requires you to have only two main ingredients on your kitchen slab - potatoes and garlic.
To make the potato and garlic salad recipe, you will also need to have curd and other spices to add to the taste. More than anything, this yummy and filling recipe for the night contains only 75 calories which is more than enough to provide you energy till the next morning - breakfast!
Here is how you can make the potato and garlic salad recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Garlic (lehsun) - 1tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1tsp
- Curds (dahi) - 2tbsp
- Milk powder - 1tsp
- Mustard (rai / sarson) powder - ½ tsp
- Black pepper (kalimirch) powder - a pinch
- Palak (spinach)- 1 cup (shredded)
- Potatoes - 2 cups (boiled with the skin)
- Salt to taste
- You first need to combine all the ingredients (1) together in a bowl and whisk till it to one. Now refrigerate to chill.
- When it is done, remove from the refrigerator. Now place the fresh spinach in a vessel of ice cold water and later drain out the excess water. Store for at least 15 minutes until the leaves are soft.
- Now take the boiled potatoes and smash it using a flat spoon. Place the mashed potatoes in the fridge for 15 minutes, till it gets a little chill.
- After 15 minutes, remove the potatoes and mix it in the container with the spinach leaves. Add a little salt over the ingredients in the bowl.
- Now add to the bowl the dressing (made from the ingredients 1).
- Mix the dressing well together. Do not add too much of dressing as it will get too filling and heavy to consume.
You can serve this yummy potato and garlic salad recipe this evening. It is best for those who bare on a weight loss program.