- 55 min ago Newly Wed Sana Khan Flaunts Subtle As Well As Glamorous Make-Up, Which Look Of Hers Did You Like More?
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 01 December 2020
- 14 hrs ago COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- 16 hrs ago Alia Bhatt’s Green Floral Dress Look Is Totally Winning Us; Find Out The Details
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers 12% Yearly Growth
- Sports The Hitman: The Rohit Sharma Story | Review: An elegant batsman and person
- News Coronavirus cases: India records 31,118 new COVID cases, 482 fatalities in last 24 hours
- Finance PNB Customers: New ATM Rules Effective From 1 Dec
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar-Kriti Sanon's Bachchan Pandey
- Technology Free Fire Characters: Top 10 Free Fire Characters You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
The Oil-free Le Garden Protein Power Salad is a colourful and crunchy protein power salad that has a perfect mix of all legumes, greens. It will take you through picnic and barbeque season with ease and you will want to pack a big batch and refrigerate it for those hunger pangs. For all of you, who need to put on more muscle, there is no better way to add protein to your diet other than an awesome yummy protein power salad.
Scroll down the article to read more about the recipe.
Kale - 3g
Lettuce - 0.5 g
Spinach - 1 g
Rajma - 43 g
Brown chana - 19 g
Moong - 49 g
Steamed corn - 3.2 g
Bell pepper - 3 g
Steamed broccoli - 3 g
2tbsp olives (optional) - 0.15g
- 1 cup greens (kale/lettuce/spinach)
- 0.25 cup rajama
- 0.25 cup brown chana
- 0.25 cup moog
- 0.25cup steamed corn nibblets
- 0.25 cup bell pepper
- 0.25 cup steamed brocolli florets
- 2tbsp olives
- Garnish: 2tbsp mixed seeds ( sunflower/pumpkin/melon)
Ingredients for dressing
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp date paste
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Salt, chili as per taste
- Soak the moong, chana and rajma overnight.
- In the morning, boil all the legumes separately. Steam the corn niblets.
- Lightly steam the broccoli florets to retain its nutrients, one whistle will suffice if you are using a pressure cooker.
- Tear the greens with your hands.
- Slice the olives
- In a vessel toss everything together. Add the bell peppers.
- Garnish with seeds and few olive slices.
- Presentation: Make a bed in the salad bowl with the leaves. Mix the rest of the greens in the salad.
- Mash the garlic cloves to a paste. In a jar mix rest of the ingredients together along with a little water.
- Before serving top it on the salad.