- 3 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 4 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 5 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 9 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs DC: Full list of awards, Post-match highlights, man of the match, prize money details
- News Yogi Adityanath to be UP CM face in 2022 assembly poll: state BJP chief
- Movies House Of The Dragon: George Martin Reveals GOT Prequel Will Feature 17 Dragons
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
The Oil-free Le Garden Protein Power Salad is a colourful and crunchy protein power salad that has a perfect mix of all legumes, greens. It will take you through picnic and barbeque season with ease and you will want to pack a big batch and refrigerate it for those hunger pangs. For all of you, who need to put on more muscle, there is no better way to add protein to your diet other than an awesome yummy protein power salad.
Also read: Simple And Healthy Salad Recipe
Scroll down the article to read more about the recipe.
Kale - 3g
Lettuce - 0.5 g
Spinach - 1 g
Rajma - 43 g
Brown chana - 19 g
Moong - 49 g
Steamed corn - 3.2 g
Bell pepper - 3 g
Steamed broccoli - 3 g
2tbsp olives (optional) - 0.15g
- 1 cup greens (kale/lettuce/spinach)
- 0.25 cup rajama
- 0.25 cup brown chana
- 0.25 cup moog
- 0.25cup steamed corn nibblets
- 0.25 cup bell pepper
- 0.25 cup steamed brocolli florets
- 2tbsp olives
- Garnish: 2tbsp mixed seeds ( sunflower/pumpkin/melon)
Ingredients for dressing
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp date paste
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Salt, chili as per taste
- Soak the moong, chana and rajma overnight.
- In the morning, boil all the legumes separately. Steam the corn niblets.
- Lightly steam the broccoli florets to retain its nutrients, one whistle will suffice if you are using a pressure cooker.
- Tear the greens with your hands.
- Slice the olives
- In a vessel toss everything together. Add the bell peppers.
- Garnish with seeds and few olive slices.
- Presentation: Make a bed in the salad bowl with the leaves. Mix the rest of the greens in the salad.
- Mash the garlic cloves to a paste. In a jar mix rest of the ingredients together along with a little water.
- Before serving top it on the salad.