- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 April 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- 14 hrs ago COVID-19 Triple-Mutant Bengal Strain: Everything You Need To Know About The New Mutant Strain
- 14 hrs ago Bella Hadid, Naomi Campbell, And Others Stylishly Celebrate The 40th Anniversary Show Of Michael Kors
- Movies Kathmandu Connection Web Series Review: Amit Sial's Show Lacks The Conviction To Follow Through
- Technology Amazon Accessories Sale: Offers On Nokia, pTron, Mi, Realme, And More Brand Accessories
- News From UK to UAE, list of countries that have suspended flights from India amid COVID-19 surge
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs RR: Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Highlights
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Automobiles DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
The Oil-free Le Garden Protein Power Salad is a colourful and crunchy protein power salad that has a perfect mix of all legumes, greens. It will take you through picnic and barbeque season with ease and you will want to pack a big batch and refrigerate it for those hunger pangs. For all of you, who need to put on more muscle, there is no better way to add protein to your diet other than an awesome yummy protein power salad.
Scroll down the article to read more about the recipe.
Kale - 3g
Lettuce - 0.5 g
Spinach - 1 g
Rajma - 43 g
Brown chana - 19 g
Moong - 49 g
Steamed corn - 3.2 g
Bell pepper - 3 g
Steamed broccoli - 3 g
2tbsp olives (optional) - 0.15g
- 1 cup greens (kale/lettuce/spinach)
- 0.25 cup rajama
- 0.25 cup brown chana
- 0.25 cup moog
- 0.25cup steamed corn nibblets
- 0.25 cup bell pepper
- 0.25 cup steamed brocolli florets
- 2tbsp olives
- Garnish: 2tbsp mixed seeds ( sunflower/pumpkin/melon)
Ingredients for dressing
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp date paste
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Salt, chili as per taste
- Soak the moong, chana and rajma overnight.
- In the morning, boil all the legumes separately. Steam the corn niblets.
- Lightly steam the broccoli florets to retain its nutrients, one whistle will suffice if you are using a pressure cooker.
- Tear the greens with your hands.
- Slice the olives
- In a vessel toss everything together. Add the bell peppers.
- Garnish with seeds and few olive slices.
- Presentation: Make a bed in the salad bowl with the leaves. Mix the rest of the greens in the salad.
- Mash the garlic cloves to a paste. In a jar mix rest of the ingredients together along with a little water.
- Before serving top it on the salad.