- 6 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 8 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 9 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 11 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Sports Lewandowski scores again as Bayern Munich routs Bochum
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Cucumber is the most widely used summer vegetables. It is rich in water and is very less in calories. That is why, dieters have cucumber regularly. You can either add few slices of juicy and crunchy cucumber in the sandwiches or have it as a filling salad. Cucumber fights dehydration, cleanses the body and promotes digestion. Cucumber is very healthy and nutritious. It is filled with water which is not only good for the body but also for the skin. Cucumber also reduces mouth odour and fights cancer. Moreover, it is a cheaply available vegetable.
Cucumber salad is a healthy and filling dish that can be consumed as a side dish or as a main course meal. Most of the dieters prefer salads as they are healthy, nutritious and most importantly, low in fats. As the summer vegetable is in the market, you can try this crunchy and filling recipe.
Cucumber salad recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cucumber- 2
- Tomato- 1
- Onion- 1 (optional)
- Lemon juice- 1tbsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Black salt- as per taste
- Peel the cucumber and cut them into slices.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into thin slices.
- In a bowl, mix all the vegetables namely cucumber, tomato, onion slices.
- Add lemon juice, chaat masala and black salt. Mix well.
Cucumber salad is ready to eat. Serve it immediately to avoid gastric problems. If you want, you can make a perfect salad by adding other vegetables like cabbage, lettuce and parsley.