- 5 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 6 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 20 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 21 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- Sports WTC Final: Cheteshwar Pujara could have rotated strike better, says Dale Steyn
- Finance Want to Give Stop Payment Instruction For SBI Cheque: Here's All You Need To Know
- News PM Modi holds meeting with union ministers
- Automobiles Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- Movies Father's Day 2021: Barkha Singh, Sharad Malhotra, Vijayendra Share Biggest Learnings They Got From Their Dads
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Aamchur Recipe For Digestive Problems -
1. Green Mango (preferably Tothapuri mangoes)
2. Salt to taste
3. Chilli powder as per taste
1. Slice green mangoes and mix well with salt and chilli powder.
2. Sundry the mangoes until completely dry. Store in an airtight container and have it after meal.
Tasty tangy Aamchur is now ready to tickle your taste buds.