- 1 hr ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 5 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 7 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 10 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Sports India vs Australia: We faltered in execution, admits Josh Hazlewood
- News Supreme Court-appointed panel on farm laws to hold first meeting on Jan 19
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Looking for a healthy dinner recipe? Try out something vegetarian. You just need to have some fresh radish and spinach in store. This vegetarian recipe is a speciality from Rajasthan since radish is one of the few green vegetables available in the desert region.
Rajasthani mooli palak sabji is a simple and quick recipe which goes well with rice as well as chapatis. The use of dry mango powder gives the dish a unique tangy flavour. The crunchiness of the radish complements the soft spinach and gives this vegetarian recipe a delicious flavour. So, go ahead and get some fresh radish and spinach from the market to enjoy this delightful and healthy recipe.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Radish- 2 (chopped)
- Spinach- 2 bunches
- Garlic- 3 cloves (crushed)
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Hing (asafoetida)- a pinch
- Dry mango powder- 1tsp
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Clean and wash the spinach properly and then chop it finely.
- Pressure cook the radish and spinach for 2 whistles on medium flame.
- Once it cools down, drain the excess water and keep this aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and allow them to crackle.
- Add the chopped onions and crushed garlic. Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- As the onions turn golden brown add hing, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dry mango powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the cooked spinach and radish. Stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Once done, switch off the flame and serve.
Serve Rajasthani mooli-palak sabji with bajra roti or chapati. This unique vegetarian recipe is worth a try.