- Finance SBI, ICICI Bank Cut Interest Rate On Bank Savings Account
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Eating healthy food is the most important thing these days. Making the best use of the easiest available veggies in your daily diet makes a difference. Today we here to present "Beetroot Puriyal Recipe", which is made using beetroot and channa dal.
As beetroot is rich in dietary fiber, antioxidant compounds it also has a wide variety of vitamins and minerals & is a great deal to include this in your diet. This beetroot puriyal recipe is very easy to make and it hardly takes time to cook.
Enjoy Beetroot puriyal recipe this evening along with your meal. Check our easy to make this recipe and enjoy it.
Preparation Time - 15 mins
Cooking Time - 20 mins
All you need
- Beetroot - 3 (chopped)
- Add oil in a pan and mustard seeds to it. Add cumin seeds and stir.
- To the pan add onions and channa dal and fry it until it turns golden brown.
- Add the chopped beetroot to the pan with onions and stir for a while on a medium flame.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and garlic paste to the the pan and saute it for a while.
- Once it starts getting dry add little water to the pan for the beetroot to cook well.
- Make sure the beetroot is tender and the water is sufficient enough to not make it soggy.
- Once the beetroot is cooked take it our from flame and garnish some grated coconut on it.
- Beetroot puriyal is ready!
Nutritional Tip : Intake of beetroot is good for the body as it has many oxidants which help to pure the blood.
Tip: This beetroot puriyal recipe is best enjoyed with curd rice or lemon rice.