- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 6 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 6 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 7 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- News Vaccine 1st puts spotlight on German pharma company BioNTech
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Parathas are one of the most popular items for a proper North Indian breakfast. You may have heard about a number of paratha recipes like aloo paratha, gobi paratha etc. But garlic paratha is a slightly rare variety of paratha recipes. Garlic parathas are light and easy to make. You can make garlic parathas spicy or bland depending on your taste.
The paratha recipe that we are trying today is a spicy. You can cut down on the spice content by removing green chillies from the recipe. If you are in a mood for a proper Indian breakfast recipe that can be made quickly, then this is one of your best bet.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Garlic pods- 10 (minced)
- Coriander leaves- 2 stalks (chopped)
- Mint leaves- 5 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Flour- 2 cups
- Ghee- 2tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Take minced garlic and green chillies in a mixing bowl. Add chopped mint and coriander leaves to the bowl.
- Season it with chaat masala and salt.
- Now take flour in a large bowl. Add 1tbsp ghee and the garlic mixture to the bowl. Knead it into a soft dough adding water whenever required.
- Now pinch away fist sized dough balls and roll then in dry flour.
- Roll these dough balls out into parathas.
- Heat a tawa on the flame and add some ghee to it.
- Fry the garlic parathas one at a time on medium flame.
Serve garlic parathas with an assortment of spices and pickles.