- 48 min ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 1 hr ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Technology List Of Power Banks With 12000mAh Battery And More To Buy In India Now
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- News Rajasthan crisis: After Pilot's exit, state Cabinet and council of minister to meet tonight
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- Movies Anand Deverakonda’s Next Middle Class Melodies To Release On OTT Platform
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Kulcha is a type of Indian bread that is very popular in the northern states of India. There are many kulcha recipes that are very popular in restaurants and hotels. For example, masala kulcha, paneer kulcha, stuffed kulcha, butter kulcha, plain kulcha etc are few common types of this Indian bread that are hot picks among food lovers. Those who love to eat rotis and parathas hog on this type of Indian bread. It is heavy and filling as it is prepared with all purpose flour. Stuffed kulcha is delicious and can be prepared for a great meal.
For breakfast, if you are planning to try a different type of Indian bread recipe, then the filling and healthy paneer kulcha is the good option. It is easy to prepare and tastes delicious. These stuffed breads are baked in a tandoor or over the stove top. They are soft and can be best teamed up with gravies and salad. Check out the recipe.
Paneer kulcha, Indian bread recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Maida- 2 cups
- Warm milk- ½ cup
- Yogurt- 1/3 cup
- Salt- ½ tsp
- Sugar- ½ tsp (optional)
- Sesame seeds- 2tsp
- Baking powder- a pinch
- Water- 2 cups
- Paneer- ½ cup (grated)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Garlic- 2 (mashed)
- Green chillies- 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Sieve the flour with salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Now add yogurt, milk, sugar in the same bowl. Mix well and knead a soft dough. Add little warm water if required. Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Again knead the dough for a minute to soften it again. Now roll out a thick roti using dry maida.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients of the stuffing evenly.
- Add the stuffing and then make a ball again. Roll gently using maida and a rolling pin. Sprinkle sesame powder.
- Heat a tawa (iron griddle) over a high flame. Once the tawa surface is hot, place the stuffed kulcha and roast till it becomes light brown. Flip and roast on the other side.
Paneer stuffed kulchas are ready to eat. Serve it hot with curry and salad.