- 13 min ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- 29 min ago The 10 Rules To Eating Healthy: Snacking Is Healthy, So Is Fat; Read More Here
- 49 min ago Mahira Khan And Sanam Saeed Have Summery And Nature-Inspired Kurta Set Goals For Us
- 58 min ago COVID-19 And Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS): Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Sports Muttiah Muralitharan discharged after undergoing coronary angioplasty in Chennai
- News Punjab State Dear Baisakhi Bumper Lottery 2021: How to check result online, full prize scheme
- Movies Hansal Mehta Asks For A Ventilator In Lucknow For A Friend’s Mother
- Education NDA Answer Key 2021 To Be Released Soon
- Automobiles Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Delivery Vehicle Sales Crosses The 1,000 Unit Mark: Here Are The Details!
- Finance GST officers will shortly be issued with real-time data on vehicles travelling without e-way
- Technology PUBG Mobile Lite Update Explained: Season 24 Launch Date, Features Revealed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In April 2021
People say healthy foods can’t be tasty. This idea is just not true. It depends on the recipe and innovation that makes healthy foods yummy. If you are dieting and want some healthy food that you can prepare during your lunch, the pesto zucchini pasta can be an awesome option.
It would only require 15 minutes of your time, once you have all the ingredients ready to prepare the pasta. For Sunday brunch, this is an exciting recipe to make. So, have a look at the ingredients and the method of preparation.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
1. Zucchini - 2
2. Garlic cloves - 2 (minced)
3. Coarse salt - 1 tbsp
4. Basil leaves - 2 cups
5. Olive oil - 2 tbsp
6. Lemon juice - 2 tsp
7. Red chilli powder - ¼th tsp
8. Parmesan Cheese - ¼th cup (grated)
9. Spaghetti pasta - ½ pound
10. Black pepper - according to taste (freshly ground)
11. Cherry tomatoes - 5-6
For The Pesto Sauce
1. Take fresh basil leaves and garlic into the blender and turn it into a thick paste. Add olive oil after the first blending and then blend it again.
2. Stop the blender and add the Parmesan cheese and lemon juice into the mixture. Again, blend it well.
3. Your homemade pesto sauce is ready. Add salt and pepper to taste.
For The Zucchini Pasta
4. Put spaghetti into boiling water. When it gets a bit soft, drain the water and keep it aside.
5. Take a skillet and add olive oil, salt, minced garlic, black pepper and red chilli powder. Roast all the spices until the garlic becomes translucent.
6. Put zucchini into water and then place it over a thin cloth and wrap it up. Wring well to remove every bit of moisture from it.
7. Add soaked zucchini into the skillet with other spices and mix well. Now, add the pesto sauce and the pasta into the skillet and toss well.
8. When all the spices get mixed up with the pasta, you can turn off the stove.
9. Take a pasta bowl. Add pasta into it and garnish with a scoop of pesto sauce and zucchini on top.
The zucchini pesto pasta is ready to be savoured!