- 24 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Spotted In Casuals At The Airport And Will Be Seen Walking The Ramp Today
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Taapsee, Kareena Kapoor, Lady Gaga, Deepika Padukone & More
- 3 hrs ago Malaika Arora's Patola Sari Is For Handloom Connoisseurs And Those Who Want To Look A Class Apart
- 4 hrs ago 6 Perks Of Spending A Day At Amusement Park With Your Friends
- News Donald Trump may land in Jaipur if Delhi weather is poor
- Technology Lenovo launches HD116 Wireless Headphones With EQ Technology in India
- Movies Khusbhu Sundar Gets Nostalgic About Her Proposal Day, Posts Romantic Message For Sundar C
- Finance Planning for Retirement: Know How To Build Corpus Which Lasts Longer?
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Models Launching In India On 3 March: Details And Expected Prices
- Sports ICC WWT20: Win against formidable Australia will give India huge confidence going ahead, says Mithali Raj
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
People say healthy foods can’t be tasty. This idea is just not true. It depends on the recipe and innovation that makes healthy foods yummy. If you are dieting and want some healthy food that you can prepare during your lunch, the pesto zucchini pasta can be an awesome option.
It would only require 15 minutes of your time, once you have all the ingredients ready to prepare the pasta. For Sunday brunch, this is an exciting recipe to make. So, have a look at the ingredients and the method of preparation.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
1. Zucchini - 2
2. Garlic cloves - 2 (minced)
3. Coarse salt - 1 tbsp
4. Basil leaves - 2 cups
5. Olive oil - 2 tbsp
6. Lemon juice - 2 tsp
7. Red chilli powder - ¼th tsp
8. Parmesan Cheese - ¼th cup (grated)
9. Spaghetti pasta - ½ pound
10. Black pepper - according to taste (freshly ground)
11. Cherry tomatoes - 5-6
For The Pesto Sauce
1. Take fresh basil leaves and garlic into the blender and turn it into a thick paste. Add olive oil after the first blending and then blend it again.
2. Stop the blender and add the Parmesan cheese and lemon juice into the mixture. Again, blend it well.
3. Your homemade pesto sauce is ready. Add salt and pepper to taste.
For The Zucchini Pasta
4. Put spaghetti into boiling water. When it gets a bit soft, drain the water and keep it aside.
5. Take a skillet and add olive oil, salt, minced garlic, black pepper and red chilli powder. Roast all the spices until the garlic becomes translucent.
6. Put zucchini into water and then place it over a thin cloth and wrap it up. Wring well to remove every bit of moisture from it.
7. Add soaked zucchini into the skillet with other spices and mix well. Now, add the pesto sauce and the pasta into the skillet and toss well.
8. When all the spices get mixed up with the pasta, you can turn off the stove.
9. Take a pasta bowl. Add pasta into it and garnish with a scoop of pesto sauce and zucchini on top.
The zucchini pesto pasta is ready to be savoured!