- 3 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 6 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 7 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 9 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- News Indian PM Modi, US President Biden remember Mahatma Gandhi a week before his jayanti
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Contestant Donal Bisht Opens Up About Her Game Plan; Shares Her Thoughts About Other Contestants
- Sports After hike for domestic players, BCCI mulls revised pension for former cricketers, widows
- Education CSE 2020 Final Result: UPSC Declares Civil Services 2020 Results, Shubham Kumar Tops The List. Check Details
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
People say healthy foods can’t be tasty. This idea is just not true. It depends on the recipe and innovation that makes healthy foods yummy. If you are dieting and want some healthy food that you can prepare during your lunch, the pesto zucchini pasta can be an awesome option.
It would only require 15 minutes of your time, once you have all the ingredients ready to prepare the pasta. For Sunday brunch, this is an exciting recipe to make. So, have a look at the ingredients and the method of preparation.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
1. Zucchini - 2
2. Garlic cloves - 2 (minced)
3. Coarse salt - 1 tbsp
4. Basil leaves - 2 cups
5. Olive oil - 2 tbsp
6. Lemon juice - 2 tsp
7. Red chilli powder - ¼th tsp
8. Parmesan Cheese - ¼th cup (grated)
9. Spaghetti pasta - ½ pound
10. Black pepper - according to taste (freshly ground)
11. Cherry tomatoes - 5-6
For The Pesto Sauce
1. Take fresh basil leaves and garlic into the blender and turn it into a thick paste. Add olive oil after the first blending and then blend it again.
2. Stop the blender and add the Parmesan cheese and lemon juice into the mixture. Again, blend it well.
3. Your homemade pesto sauce is ready. Add salt and pepper to taste.
For The Zucchini Pasta
4. Put spaghetti into boiling water. When it gets a bit soft, drain the water and keep it aside.
5. Take a skillet and add olive oil, salt, minced garlic, black pepper and red chilli powder. Roast all the spices until the garlic becomes translucent.
6. Put zucchini into water and then place it over a thin cloth and wrap it up. Wring well to remove every bit of moisture from it.
7. Add soaked zucchini into the skillet with other spices and mix well. Now, add the pesto sauce and the pasta into the skillet and toss well.
8. When all the spices get mixed up with the pasta, you can turn off the stove.
9. Take a pasta bowl. Add pasta into it and garnish with a scoop of pesto sauce and zucchini on top.
The zucchini pesto pasta is ready to be savoured!