- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Street food is one of the best things you can try out in India. If you have tasted all kinds of dosas and have missed out on this one, you should definitely try it out today.
Boldsky shares with you a yummy dosa recipe you can prepare for breakfast this morning. This easy pav bhaji dosa recipe is a must try if you have a certain taste towards street food.
The added taste to this delicious recipe is the soft cheese which is combined with the spices involved with the the other ingredients. While preparing this yummy pav bhaji dosa recipe you have to make sure to use a non-stick pan. This will avoid the use of too much oil and will help to cut down on the number of calories you intake as well.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at how to prepare this mouth-watering pav bhaji dosa recipe for breakfast.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
All You Need
- Pav Bhaji Masala - 4tbsp
- Dosa batter - 1 packet
- Oil for frying
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Green capsicum- 1 (chopped)
- Tomatoes - 1 (chopped)
- Green Peas - 1/ 2 cup
- Garlic - 1 tsp (chopped)
- Schezwan Sauce - 4tsp
- Dried Mango Powder - 2tbsp
- Green Chilli Paste- 1tbsp
- Red Chilli Paste- 2 tbsp
- Potato- 1 (mashed and smashed)
- Coriander Leaves - handful
- Cheese - (option) 1/ 2 cup grated
- Take a non stick pan and heat it over a medium flame. When it turns hot, place a spoonful of batter on the pan and in a circular motion make a dosa. As soon as you see the steam howering on the dosa, drop in a little butter and allow it to melt onto the dosa.
- While the dosa is cooking, add in a little chopped onion, capsicum, mashed green peas, chopped tomatoes and a pinch of chopped garlic.
- Now mix the ingredients gently over the dosa. Add in a little Schezwan Sauce.
- Then add the pav bhaji masala, mango powder and green chilli paste. Add in a little red chilli paste too.
- Now mix and flatten the paste on the entire dosa.
- Now add to the mix, aloo and smash it well. Add in the butter too. Also, add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle a little water over the dosa so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Sprinkle a little salt to taste.
- When it is done, remove the mixture that is cooking at the middle of the dosa. Lay it gently on a serving plate, leaving behind the dosa to still stay on the pan.
- When it is removed, sprinkle cheese over the plain dosa and allow it to melt.
- Now fold the dosa and serve it along side the pav bhaji mixture.
Since it contains ingredients like cheese and aloo it is not a good treat for those who want to lose weight.
Make sure you cook the dosa over a non-stick pan as you will be cooking the dosa for a long time.