- 8 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 32 min ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- 1 hr ago Vasant Panchami 2020: How To Worship Goddess Saraswati According To Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Skin And What Can You Do Counter The Damage
- Technology NASA Ropes In Axiom Space To Develop Habitable Space Station
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Movies Mohsin Khan Is Single & Ready To Mingle, But Says His Ammi Has To Approve The Girl
- News Modi govt tarnished India's image, deterred investors: Rahul Gandhi
- Sports Hero I-league 2019-20: Punjab FC look to keep title chase alive against Neroca FC
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sandwich is one of the most popular breakfast recipes which is prepared in almost every household. There are numerous bread recipes that can be prepared for a filling and delicious breakfast. From sandwiches to toasts, you can try anything using the easily available ingredient.
Sandwiches are one of the most common bread recipes which can be prepared using several ingredients. For example, you can add egg or stuff with some potato mix to prepare some delicious breakfast recipes. However, vegetable sandwich is the most popular bread recipe. So, here is a Indian style chatpata vegetable cheese sandwich recipe which can be prepared in minutes. The spices and melted cheese makes this breakfast recipe all the more lip smacking! Take a look...
Chatpata Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe:
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
1. White bread slices- 4-8
2. Cheese slices- 4
3. Onion- 1 (chopped)
4. Capsicum- ½ (chopped)
5. Tomato- 1 (chopped)
6. Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
7. Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
8. Chaat masala- 1tsp
9. Lemon juice- 1tsp
10. Salt- as per taste
11. Butter- 1tsp
1. In a bowl, mix the onion, capsicum, green chillies and tomatoes together.
2. Add red chilli powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Chop off the corners of the bread slices. Take one slice of cheese and spread on a bread.
4. Add the chatpata vegetables mix and cover with the bread slice.
5. Now, apply butter on surface of the bread and grill the sandwich. Repeat the same process with the remaining slices.
Serve the chatpata vegetable cheese sandwich hot with tomato ketchup.