- 6 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 6 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 8 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 8 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Sandwich is one of the most popular breakfast recipes which is prepared in almost every household. There are numerous bread recipes that can be prepared for a filling and delicious breakfast. From sandwiches to toasts, you can try anything using the easily available ingredient.
Sandwiches are one of the most common bread recipes which can be prepared using several ingredients. For example, you can add egg or stuff with some potato mix to prepare some delicious breakfast recipes. However, vegetable sandwich is the most popular bread recipe. So, here is a Indian style chatpata vegetable cheese sandwich recipe which can be prepared in minutes. The spices and melted cheese makes this breakfast recipe all the more lip smacking! Take a look...
Chatpata Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe:
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
1. White bread slices- 4-8
2. Cheese slices- 4
3. Onion- 1 (chopped)
4. Capsicum- ½ (chopped)
5. Tomato- 1 (chopped)
6. Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
7. Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
8. Chaat masala- 1tsp
9. Lemon juice- 1tsp
10. Salt- as per taste
11. Butter- 1tsp
1. In a bowl, mix the onion, capsicum, green chillies and tomatoes together.
2. Add red chilli powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Chop off the corners of the bread slices. Take one slice of cheese and spread on a bread.
4. Add the chatpata vegetables mix and cover with the bread slice.
5. Now, apply butter on surface of the bread and grill the sandwich. Repeat the same process with the remaining slices.
Serve the chatpata vegetable cheese sandwich hot with tomato ketchup.