- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- 2 hrs ago 7 Habits That Can Help Couples Have An Exciting Sex Life
- 2 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Shares A Video Of Her Doing Deadlift, Here's Why You Should Start Doing This Exercise
- 2 hrs ago Tabu Upped Her Fashion Game With Her Green Gown At Andhadhun National Award Win Celebration
- Movies Sara Ali Khan On Being Compared With Janhvi Kapoor & Ananya Pandey: I Don’t Get Bothered
- News Non-payment of dues: Oil companies stop fuel supply to Air India at six airports
- Sports T Gopi, Jinson Johnson join glittering bandwagon of ASICS India
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sandwich is one of the most popular breakfast recipes which is prepared in almost every household. There are numerous bread recipes that can be prepared for a filling and delicious breakfast. From sandwiches to toasts, you can try anything using the easily available ingredient.
Sandwiches are one of the most common bread recipes which can be prepared using several ingredients. For example, you can add egg or stuff with some potato mix to prepare some delicious breakfast recipes. However, vegetable sandwich is the most popular bread recipe. So, here is a Indian style chatpata vegetable cheese sandwich recipe which can be prepared in minutes. The spices and melted cheese makes this breakfast recipe all the more lip smacking! Take a look...
Chatpata Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe:
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
1. White bread slices- 4-8
2. Cheese slices- 4
3. Onion- 1 (chopped)
4. Capsicum- ½ (chopped)
5. Tomato- 1 (chopped)
6. Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
7. Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
8. Chaat masala- 1tsp
9. Lemon juice- 1tsp
10. Salt- as per taste
11. Butter- 1tsp
1. In a bowl, mix the onion, capsicum, green chillies and tomatoes together.
2. Add red chilli powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Chop off the corners of the bread slices. Take one slice of cheese and spread on a bread.
4. Add the chatpata vegetables mix and cover with the bread slice.
5. Now, apply butter on surface of the bread and grill the sandwich. Repeat the same process with the remaining slices.
Serve the chatpata vegetable cheese sandwich hot with tomato ketchup.