- 3 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 6 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 7 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 7 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Misbah is final authority in all decision making: Waqar
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Rose custard recipe, holi sweet dish:
1 litre milk
2cups sweetened condensed milk
2 rsp cardamom powder
8-12 almonds blanched
1 tbsp pistachios
3 tsp rose water
saffron or yellow food colour
Directions to make rose custard recipe:
1. Boil milk in a pan on a medium flame. Simmer after 2 minutes to prevent the milk from sticking. Boil for 25-30 minutes till it thickens.
2. Now add condensed sweetened milk, rose water and saffron or yellow food colour. Simmer and boil for 15 minutes.
3. Take it off flame and pour in a large bowl. Garnish with almonds, pistachios and cardamom powder. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
Rose custard recipe is ready! Enjoy this chilled sweet recipe this holi!