- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
In Karnataka, Nagara Panchami is not complete without the delicious Haalu Baayi and Haalu Baayi is not only prepared only in festive occasions but can be delicious dessert recipes any day. Take a look at how to go about with the mouth watering Haalu Baayi recipe. Sneak a peek.
Haalu Baayi is popular in coastal Karnataka as it is one of the few desserts prepared by baking without much of fat.
Pic Courtesy: www.itslife.in
Haalu Baayi, Tasty Steamed Cake -
- 2 Cups Rice (soaked)
- 1 Coconut Grated
- 1/2 Cup Jaggery
- 2 Tsp Ghee
- Pinch of Cardamom Powder
Steamed Cake Preparation:
- Grind all the above ingredients (except ghee) into thin batter.
- In a pan, pour the batter and stir continuously. Add little ghee while stiring.
- When the batter leaves the sides, transfer it to the greased banana leaf. Spread well.
- After it cools, cut into squares and decorate with cashews. Tasty sweet delight is ready to savor.
Serve the delicious steamed cakes as desserts, even your aged parents can enjoy as it is easily digestible.