- 10 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 19 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 20 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 21 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 32MP Selfie Camera Smartphones Available In India
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Modaks is a favorite sweet dish of the lord and can be made in two ways. One way of making it is by steaming and the other is frying. Fried modaks can be preserved long than steamed. See how to do it with this simple procedure.
Fried Modak Recipe For Ganesh Chaturthi -
For the Dough
- 2 cups plain flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp rava (chiroti rava)
- Oil for frying
- Pinch of salt
For the filling
- 1 cup powdered jaggery
- 1 cup fresh coconut (grated)
- 1/2 tsp elaichi powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp ghee
How To Make Fried Modaks -
1. Mix all the dough ingredients and knead well.
2. In a pan, fry jaggery, coconut, elaichi with ghee for 10 minutes. Leave the filling aside to cool.
3. Make small balls of the dough and roll it into flat round.
4. Add a teaspoon of the filling and bring all the ends together and seal it (like a momo).
5. Deep fry the modaks till golden brown and the tasty ganesh chaturthi recipe is ready.
Enjoy the delicious fried modaks with ghee. You can also make the the south indian “kadubu" with the same ingredients.