- Technology Head Injuries Have Spiked After Apple Launched Its iPhone: Researchers
- News Odisha OSSTET 2019: Eligibility criteria
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Modaks is a favorite sweet dish of the lord and can be made in two ways. One way of making it is by steaming and the other is frying. Fried modaks can be preserved long than steamed. See how to do it with this simple procedure.
Fried Modak Recipe For Ganesh Chaturthi -
For the Dough
- 2 cups plain flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp rava (chiroti rava)
- Oil for frying
- Pinch of salt
For the filling
- 1 cup powdered jaggery
- 1 cup fresh coconut (grated)
- 1/2 tsp elaichi powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp ghee
How To Make Fried Modaks -
1. Mix all the dough ingredients and knead well.
2. In a pan, fry jaggery, coconut, elaichi with ghee for 10 minutes. Leave the filling aside to cool.
3. Make small balls of the dough and roll it into flat round.
4. Add a teaspoon of the filling and bring all the ends together and seal it (like a momo).
5. Deep fry the modaks till golden brown and the tasty ganesh chaturthi recipe is ready.
Enjoy the delicious fried modaks with ghee. You can also make the the south indian “kadubu" with the same ingredients.