- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 January 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- 9 hrs ago Travel Horoscope 2023: Fulfil Your Long-Standing Travel Dreams This Year To Exotic Destinations
- 9 hrs ago Compassion Meditation: How To Show True Compassion Towards Yourself And Your Loved Ones
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
It is Navratri and you are having guests every day, isn't it? Are you looking for new recipes to surprise them? That's why we've shared this easy sweet rice recipe with you that you can prepare on one of the days. The best part, it can be prepared within minutes!
Navratri is the time of the year when you get time to spend with your family members, and especially with kids. So, why not bring a smile on their faces by making this special sweet recipe?
The ingredients are simple and the method is also easy to follow. So, have a look at the complete method below.
Serves - 6
Preparation Time - 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
1. Cooked Rice - 7 cups (cooled)
2. Sugar - 1½ cups
3. Cinnamon - 2-4 sticks
4. Bay leaves - 2
5. Cloves - 2-4
6. Ghee - 4 tbsp
7. Saffron - 2 pinches (soaked in warm milk)
8. Saffron food colour - a few drops
Also Read: Navratri Special: Badusha Recipe
1. Almond silvers - 1 tsp
2. Pistachio silvers - 1 tsp
1. Take cooked rice in a big bowl and add sugar into it. With the help of a spoon, mix two ingredients well.Take a non-stick pan and heat it at medium flame. Add ghee into it and let it warm.
2. Now, add cinnamon sticks, cloves and bay leaves into the ghee. Sauté everything well.
3. Add the rice you have prepared with sugar. Stir it well.
4. Add saffron, soaked in milk, and also add a few drops of saffron food colour. Mix well and let everything be cooked over medium flame for 4-5 minutes until the sugar melts.
5.You should stir it continuously until the water dries up completely.
6. Now, your sweet rice recipe is ready to be served. Take it out on a serving plate and garnish with almonds and pistachios. If you want, you can add a pinch of cardamom powder as well.
So, making sweet rice is that very easy! In many households, this dish is regarded to be very auspicious and is made before starting anything new.
Try this sweet rice recipe this Navratri and give us your feedback.
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Goddess Vishalakshi Shakti Peeth in Kashi
- festivalsDurga Navami 2022: Maha Navami Date, Time, Significance, And Celebrations In Different States
- festivalsHappy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Durga Ashtami Timings, Puja Rituals, Fasts And Legend
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Four Famous Akhand Jyoti Temples
- festivalsNavratri Akhand Jyoti: Know The Rules And How To Keep The Lamp Lit For Nine Days
- festivalsDurga Puja 2022: Date, Time, Origin And History, Legend, Significance, And Celebrations
- faith mysticismNavratri and Durga Puja 2022: Know The Similarities And Difference Between The Two Popular Festivals
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: What Is Shakti Peetha? Lists Of All 51 Powerful Temples
- zodiac signsShardiya Navratri 2022 Horoscope: Astrological Predictions For All 12 Zodiac Signs