- 6 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 15 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 21 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 39 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance ICICI FASTag: How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- News Sonia had sought written undertaking from Uddhav: Ashok Chavan
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Fruit kebab, holi recipe for kids:
wooden skewer sticks
Directions to make fruit kebab recipe:
1. Wash and cut the fruits in small squares.
2. Now insert different fruit pieces to make a kebab. For eg, apple followed by banana, kiwi, pineapple and grapes.
3. Add yogurt with the help of a spoon for garnishing. Sprinkle grated coconut over the fruit kebabs.
4. Repeat the 2 and 3 direction for other skewer sticks.
Fruit kebab is ready. This is an easy recipe to prepare for kids this holi!