- 3 hrs ago Actress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- 5 hrs ago Monkeypox In Children: Symptoms To Watch Out For And More Details
- 8 hrs ago Monkeypox Vs Coronavirus: How The Two Infections Differ From Each Other
- 10 hrs ago Jagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, And Images
- News Aryan Khan gets clean chit in drug case: Here is the timeline
- Sports IPL 2022: Riyan Parag drops a sitter to give Rajat Patidar a breather, netizens remind him of karma
- Finance Emkay Global Gives A Buy Call To This Maharatna Stock For A Potential Gain Of 27.3%
- Automobiles Top 10 Best Selling 6-seater/7-seater UVs In April 2022
- Movies MIFF 2022: 102 Documentary, Short Fiction And Animation Films Competing For Golden Conch & Silver Conch Awards
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Technology How To Mark Parking Spot In Google Maps
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Muffin or cupcakes are every child's dream come true, and especially when a mama makes them. This evening, we suggest you give your little one a whole range of cupcakes or muffins to select from.
These muffins on the list may not look healthy, but if you use the right ingredients we are sure your child will receive a good amount of proteins and nutrients from these special treats this evening.
HAVE YOU TRIED RED VELVET CUPCAKES? From chocolate muffins, to strawberry filled cupcakes to even oat muffins, here are some of the must try bakes to make your child extra happy this evening.
Along side these healthy muffin snacks, encourage your little one to drink a glass of warm milk too. So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at some of the delicious muffins to prepare and indulge in this evening. Don't forget to share them around too!
Eggless walnut muffins are quite easy to bake and can be relished by the vegetarians as well. You just have to keep some walnuts and muffin pans ready at home. These sweet and soft delights are simply irresistible and you definitely cannot stop at one.
If you love the taste of strawberries, then this is a must try this evening. Add berry liquid as filling to the center of the muffin and top the muffin with chopped pieces of strawberries.
Craving for that chocolaty and crunchy oreo biscuit, then here is one of those muffin you need to try out this evening. Don't forget to lace the cupcake with vanilla cream.
Indulge in something healthy this evening. To your plain cupcake or muffin, top it up with chopped nuts. You also need to add oats to the muffin mix before baking this snack.
Tuitty fruity muffins have always been a favorite for the 1980's kids. Bring back memories of this simple eggless muffin with a glass of milk as sides.
You can simply add essence to your muffin to enhance it's taste. Try peach, chocolate, pista and red velvet essences to create a magical treat for your toddlers.
Coffee & Chocolate
Indulge in something special this evening. FYI: This is one recipe only for the adults. Fill the center of the cupcake with a mixture of coffee chocolate, you can also add a dash of rum too.
- recipesHow To Prepare Sugar-Free Chocolate Sandesh: Special Diabetic-Friendly Recipe
- recipesHoli Sweet Recipes For 2022: How To Prepare Coconut Peda
- nutrition10 Myths And Truths About Chocolate You Should Know
- diet fitness11 Ways To Go On A Sugar-free Diet Plan
- recipesCopa Lolita Recipe: Cream Caramel With Rum And Raisin Ice Cream
- recipesHow To Prepare Chocolate Orange Cheesecake At Home
- recipesMango Delight Recipe: How To Make Hung Curd Mango Delight
- recipesJalebi Recipe: How To Make Instant Jalebi At Home
- recipesCabbage Thoran Recipe: How To Make Traditional Cabbage Thoran
- recipesPaal Payasam Recipe: How To Make The Traditional Paal Payasam
- recipesCoconut Burfi Recipe: How To Make Thengai Burfi
- recipesBasundi Recipe: How To Make Traditional Basundi