- 2 hrs ago Actress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- 4 hrs ago Monkeypox In Children: Symptoms To Watch Out For And More Details
- 6 hrs ago Monkeypox Vs Coronavirus: How The Two Infections Differ From Each Other
- 8 hrs ago Jagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, And Images
- News Monkeypox spreads only through monkeys? 6 myths about the infection busted
- Movies MIFF 2022: 102 Documentary, Short Fiction And Animation Films Competing For Golden Conch & Silver Conch Awards
- Sports Sri Lanka pummel Bangladesh by 10 wickets in 2nd Test; Mushfiqur Rahim, Liton Das' heroics in vain
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Finance Small-Cap Stock To Buy: This Construction Stock Can Gain 28%: Highest-Ever Revenue In Q4
- Technology How To Mark Parking Spot In Google Maps
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta N Line Teaser Out
Christmas is near and this is the time of cakes, pastries and cookies. Black forest cake is really yummy to welcome Santa Clause on Christmas. This cake looks so adorable and tastes great too. If you want to make your kids super happy on his/her birthday, you can bake this black forest cake at home.
It will definitely be a great surprise for your kiddo and he/she will enjoy it to the fullest with his/her friends. You may wonder if it is possible to bake black forest cake at home. Trust us, it is possible and with simple steps too.
Here are the ingredients and the recipe of homemade black forest cake.
Serves - 6 wedges
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 30 minutes
For the Cake
1. Chocolate Cake - 1
2. Whipped Cream - 4 cups (beaten)
3. Canned Cherries - 16 (cut into halves)
For Sugar Syrup
4. Sugar - ½ cup sugar
5. Water - ¾th cup
6. Chocolate Curls - 1¼ cup
7. Canned Cherries - 10 (whole)
Also Read: 15 Exotic Recipes For Your Christmas Party
1. Buy a chocolate cake. It is easily available as eggless too. Cut it into 3 layers. Now, you need to make the sugar syrup to soak the cake in it. Take a vessel and add water and sugar into it. Stir the sugar continuously, until it dissolves into the water.
2. To add flavour, you can add any liquor like brandy, rum, etc. Let it boil and turn off the stove. Let the sugar syrup come to room temperature. Now, take a big vessel and start beating the whipped cream. Beat it until it becomes frothy and fluffy.
3. Take a cake stand and place one cake layer on it. Now, add sugar syrup on it and also layer it with whipped cream.
4. Make thick layers of the cream on the cake layers and spread well. Now, add cherries on the cake layer. You can also use whole cherries or cut those into halves.
5. Place the second layer and repeat the entire layering process again. Do the same with the third and top layer. Then, cover the entire cake with cream and level it smoothly. Make chocolate curls from the chocolate bar and decorate the cake with the curls and garnish the cake with cherries.
6. Don't forget to stick chocolate curls on the sides of the cake.Your homemade black forest cake is ready.
7. Cut it into wedges and serve it to your guests.
- cakes bakesChristmas Recipes: How To Make Festive And Healthy Zucchini Cake Without Maida Or Sugar
- trends n styleFashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- cakes bakesDelicious Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti [Video]
- sweet toothYummy Chocolate Recipes You Should Try
- pulseHilarious Wedding Cake Fails
- cakes bakesAll That You Need To Cook For Your Love!
- cakes bakesValentine's Day 2022: Mouth-Watering Choco Lava Recipe That Will Send You To Food Heaven
- cakes bakesEasy Strawberry Cake Recipe
- cakes bakes7 Muffins To Chomp Into This Evening
- cakes bakesChristmas Plum Cake Recipe
- pulseNational Pastry Day Special: Facts
- cakes bakesBake Cakes For Mother Mary’s Feast