- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Turkey soups can be prepared in anyway according to the taste of different cultures, the recipe creation is endless. To make the soup, few leftovers of Turkey pieces would be more than enough. The recipe is a low fat recipe. So for all those who are calorie conscious, this low fat recipe would be perfect. Take a look on how to prepare the tasty Turkey soup.
Turkey Soup Recipe - low fat recipe for Christmas
1. 2 cups Turkey pieces (diced into cubes)
2. 2 Onions
3. 1 tsp thyme
4. 1 tsp basil
5. Pinch of sage
6. Pinch of rosemary
7. Pinch of marjoram (or mint)
8. pinch of terragon (optional)
9. Finely chopped celery
10. Pepper powder
11. Salt to taste
12. Some pasta (any pasta)
1.Cook the diced turkey in a medium flame and add celery and big pieces of onions to the turkey water mixture and boil for two and a hours.
2.Place the soup in refrigerator and leave it to settle so that the fat layer that forms on top of the soup can be easily taken off.
3.Add the remaining herbs with salt, pepper powder and pasta and boil for 20 minutes. Tasty Turkey soup recipe is ready to serve. This recipe serves 15 cups of soup.
Try this healthy recipe and do not forget to let us know on how it tastes.