- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Irish Creme Liqueur – 80 ml
Instant Coffee – 1tsb
Milk – 80 ml
Ice Cubes – 2 cups
Chocolate Topping – To Taste
Mix creme liqueur, coffee, milk and ice cube in a blender.
Mix it till it is almost smooth.
Drop the chocolate topping along the rim of a frosted glass.
Pour the mocha and sip it chilled.Kill your summer blues with Mocha Frappe