- 35 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 49 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill Advises Madhurima Tuli To Ignore Her Ex, Vishal Aditya Singh
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Monsoon is knocking at your door. The time has finally arrived when you can sit by your balcony, enjoying a hot cup of tea with some fried delights. Monsoon is the best time to enjoy your tea time snacks. The pouring rain outside prevents you from going out anywhere and provides you with ample time to fry up something for yourself.
So, to welcome the monsoon we have a delightful snack recipe for you which will take your taste-buds on a delectable ride. The spicy dhaniya vadas are quite easy to make and takes very less time. Coriander leaves is one ingredient which you find lying around in your refrigerator all the time. All you have to do is mix it up with a few more ingredients and you can treat yourself with a tasty snack recipe in no time.
Check out this recipe of spicy dhaniya vada and give it a try.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Besan- 2 cups
- Dhaniya (coriander) leaves- 1 bunch (chopped)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 3 (finely chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
- Amchur (dry mango) powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Rice flour- 2tbsp
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Oil- for deep frying
1. Mix the besan, dhaniya leaves, onion, green chillies, salt, amchur powder, red chilli powder and rice flour together in a bowl.
2. Add water to the mixture and mix well with your hands.
3. Make small balls out of the mixture and flatten it between your palms.
4. Heat oil for deep frying.
5. When the oil is hot, put the vadas into it carefully.
6. Fry the vadas on low flame till they turn golden brown from all sides.
7. Once done, transfer the cutlets to a serving plate.
Serve the dhaniya vadas with ketchup or the dip of your choice.