- 23 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News India’s ‘No First Use’ policy and increasing threat of Pakistan’s Tactical Nuclear Weapons
- Movies Kurukshetra Day 9 & 10 Box Office Collections: Earns Over Rs 10 Crore On Second Weekend!
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Monsoon is knocking at your door. The time has finally arrived when you can sit by your balcony, enjoying a hot cup of tea with some fried delights. Monsoon is the best time to enjoy your tea time snacks. The pouring rain outside prevents you from going out anywhere and provides you with ample time to fry up something for yourself.
So, to welcome the monsoon we have a delightful snack recipe for you which will take your taste-buds on a delectable ride. The spicy dhaniya vadas are quite easy to make and takes very less time. Coriander leaves is one ingredient which you find lying around in your refrigerator all the time. All you have to do is mix it up with a few more ingredients and you can treat yourself with a tasty snack recipe in no time.
Check out this recipe of spicy dhaniya vada and give it a try.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Besan- 2 cups
- Dhaniya (coriander) leaves- 1 bunch (chopped)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 3 (finely chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
- Amchur (dry mango) powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Rice flour- 2tbsp
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Oil- for deep frying
1. Mix the besan, dhaniya leaves, onion, green chillies, salt, amchur powder, red chilli powder and rice flour together in a bowl.
2. Add water to the mixture and mix well with your hands.
3. Make small balls out of the mixture and flatten it between your palms.
4. Heat oil for deep frying.
5. When the oil is hot, put the vadas into it carefully.
6. Fry the vadas on low flame till they turn golden brown from all sides.
7. Once done, transfer the cutlets to a serving plate.
Serve the dhaniya vadas with ketchup or the dip of your choice.