- Finance Bitcoin Hit Levels Of $10000; Central Banks Stimulus Measure Supporting
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Corn fritters is one of the best snacks recipe, as it is one of the quick and easy meals that can be made without much trouble. Corn recipes are liked and relished by all. And corn recipes are even liked by kids. All you need for this snacks recipe is corn, cornflour, eggs, all purpose flour (maida) etc. This is one of the most highly popular corn recipes that people like to relish at ant time of the day.
Corn fritters can also be an excellent snack idea for your kids lunch box. If they do not like anything then try making corn fritters for them and see how they happen to love it. You can even keep this snacks recipe in your appetisers list. Here is an easy recipe for making corn fritters at home.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Corn- 2
- Egg- 1
- Cornflour- ½ cup
- All Purpose Flour (maida)- 4-5tbsp
- Black Pepper- 2-3tsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 2tsp
- Sugar- 1tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice- 1tsp
- Salt- To taste
- Vegetable Oil- 1 cup
- Take the corn in a pressure cooker over a gas oven on a high flame and add some water. Let it whistle for once or twice. Turn off the gas oven. Open the lid after all the gas of the cooker comes out and de-seed the corn and keep aside.
- Now take a huge bowl and break the egg into it. Add the cornflour, maida, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, sugar, red chilli powder, lemon juice and some salt. Mix well and form a uniform batter,
- Dip the corn in it, make small balls and keep aside.
- Place a deep bottomed frying pan over a gas oven and add the vegetable oil to it. Keep on a medium flame.
- Deep fry all the corn balls in them until they turn golden brown in colour. After you have done with deep frying all the balls turn off the gas oven.
- Your corn fritters are now ready to be served.
Serve the corn fritters with some tomato or chilli sauce. You might also serve the fritters with some salad.