- News Man detained for shouting 'Down down NPA' minutes before FM arrives for CAA event
- Sports McGregor basks in stunning comeback: Etch my name in history one more time
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Recipe Of Diet Chaat
Green Chick Peas – 250 gms
Oil – 3 Tbsp
Onions – 2 big
Boiled Potatoes – 2 big
Pepper – To Taste
Salt – To Taste
Tomato – 1 big
Cucumber – 1
Coriander – chopped
Tomato Ketchup – 2 tsp
Chilli Sauce – 2 tsp
Peanuts – 25 gms
Boil the green chick peas and strain them.
Roast the peanuts and set aside
In a pan, heat the oil and add onions, potatoes and tomatoes.
Saute them and then add the boiled chick peas
Cook till the chick peas have changes their colour.
Toss the mix with salt, Tomato Ketchup and Chilli sauce.
Serve hot with grounded roasted peanuts, pepper and chopped coriander.