- 1 hr ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 4 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 5 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 7 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- Sports India Women vs Australia Women 2nd ODI: Dramatic no-ball off last ball robs Mithali Raj & Co a win
- News CAG Murmu selected as external auditor of IAEA
- Movies Bachchan Pandey: Kriti Sanon Shares Glimpse Of Her Character Myra
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- Education UPSC NDA Update: Following SC Ruling UPSC Lets Women Take NDA, Naval Academy Exams, Opens Registration Window
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
It is the holy month of Ramzan. It is the month that is spent on piety and self-reflection by the Muslims all over the world. The fasting is strenuous to say the least.
The human body needs essential nutrition to be in an excellent condition. During the fast, it is deprived of these. So, it is necessary to keep in mind to include dishes that are rich in these essential nutrients.
The food must be healthy and refreshing.
It must be something that helps you refuel yourself after the hard fast and also should pep you up for the next day's fast.
Today, we bring to you a drink that is very nutritious. It is also very healthy. What is more, it is also immensely delicious. The recipe we have for you teaches you how to make the famous ABC juice.
It is made up of three different ingredients, each of which contributes heavily to your well-being. "A" stands for apples, "B" for banana and "C" is for carrots.
Some people also replace the B of the banana with 'beetroots'. No matter what you choose, the result is a healthy and tasty drink that will help kick-start the end of your fast.
Read on to know how to make the popular ABC juice. Try the recipe at home and let us know how the ABC juice was.
Cooking time- 10 minutes
Preperation time- 15 minutes
Apple - 1
Ripe and large banana - 1
Carrot medium sized - 1
Sugar or honey - As per taste
Water - 1 cup
Ice cubes - 4 or 5
- Peel the apple and remove its core. Now, chop it into small pieces.
- Peel the carrot and chop it into small pieces as well.
- Peel the banana and chop it roughly into small pieces.
- If using a mixer grinder or a blender, add the chopped bananas, apples and the carrots into the jar.
- Add a few cubes of ice.
- Pour in the water and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add the sugar and blend well again. You may use honey if you want to make the juice healthier.
- Sieve the juice, using a fine sieve, to separate the pulp from the juice. The pulp contains important fibre, which is good for your body. It also helps you feel full faster. Therefore, you may choose to leave the pulp in instead of removing it by sieving.
- If you are using a juicer, you do not need to use the water. Just add the pieces of the fruit into the juicer and get fresh sparkling juice. If you're using this method, you will need to add sugar/honey or ice after you have the juice.
- Remember not to leave the juice out for too long, as it may change colour. Though perfectly healthy even with the colour change, it won't be as appealing.