- 1 hr ago Blurred Lips Trend Is On The Rise! Here’s How To Get It In 5 Easy Steps
- 4 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Erica Fernandes Is The Epitome Of Beauty In Her Pretty Anarkali And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 September 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 India Pre-order Date, Price Revealed
- Movies Manjinder Singh Sirsa On Kshitij's Arrest: Asks How Many Top Stars Will Help Expose Bollywood
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- News BJP’s big rejig: Tejasvi Surya is Yuva Morcha chief
- Finance 3 IPOs And 2 Listings Ahead
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Sandesh Jhingan joins ATK Mohun Bagan
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
It is the holy month of Ramzan. It is the month that is spent on piety and self-reflection by the Muslims all over the world. The fasting is strenuous to say the least.
The human body needs essential nutrition to be in an excellent condition. During the fast, it is deprived of these. So, it is necessary to keep in mind to include dishes that are rich in these essential nutrients.
The food must be healthy and refreshing.
It must be something that helps you refuel yourself after the hard fast and also should pep you up for the next day's fast.
Today, we bring to you a drink that is very nutritious. It is also very healthy. What is more, it is also immensely delicious. The recipe we have for you teaches you how to make the famous ABC juice.
It is made up of three different ingredients, each of which contributes heavily to your well-being. "A" stands for apples, "B" for banana and "C" is for carrots.
Some people also replace the B of the banana with 'beetroots'. No matter what you choose, the result is a healthy and tasty drink that will help kick-start the end of your fast.
Read on to know how to make the popular ABC juice. Try the recipe at home and let us know how the ABC juice was.
Cooking time- 10 minutes
Preperation time- 15 minutes
Apple - 1
Ripe and large banana - 1
Carrot medium sized - 1
Sugar or honey - As per taste
Water - 1 cup
Ice cubes - 4 or 5
- Peel the apple and remove its core. Now, chop it into small pieces.
- Peel the carrot and chop it into small pieces as well.
- Peel the banana and chop it roughly into small pieces.
- If using a mixer grinder or a blender, add the chopped bananas, apples and the carrots into the jar.
- Add a few cubes of ice.
- Pour in the water and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add the sugar and blend well again. You may use honey if you want to make the juice healthier.
- Sieve the juice, using a fine sieve, to separate the pulp from the juice. The pulp contains important fibre, which is good for your body. It also helps you feel full faster. Therefore, you may choose to leave the pulp in instead of removing it by sieving.
- If you are using a juicer, you do not need to use the water. Just add the pieces of the fruit into the juicer and get fresh sparkling juice. If you're using this method, you will need to add sugar/honey or ice after you have the juice.
- Remember not to leave the juice out for too long, as it may change colour. Though perfectly healthy even with the colour change, it won't be as appealing.