- 45 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It is the holy month of Ramzan. It is the month that is spent on piety and self-reflection by the Muslims all over the world. The fasting is strenuous to say the least.
The human body needs essential nutrition to be in an excellent condition. During the fast, it is deprived of these. So, it is necessary to keep in mind to include dishes that are rich in these essential nutrients.
The food must be healthy and refreshing.
It must be something that helps you refuel yourself after the hard fast and also should pep you up for the next day's fast.
Today, we bring to you a drink that is very nutritious. It is also very healthy. What is more, it is also immensely delicious. The recipe we have for you teaches you how to make the famous ABC juice.
It is made up of three different ingredients, each of which contributes heavily to your well-being. "A" stands for apples, "B" for banana and "C" is for carrots.
Some people also replace the B of the banana with 'beetroots'. No matter what you choose, the result is a healthy and tasty drink that will help kick-start the end of your fast.
Read on to know how to make the popular ABC juice. Try the recipe at home and let us know how the ABC juice was.
Cooking time- 10 minutes
Preperation time- 15 minutes
Apple - 1
Ripe and large banana - 1
Carrot medium sized - 1
Sugar or honey - As per taste
Water - 1 cup
Ice cubes - 4 or 5
- Peel the apple and remove its core. Now, chop it into small pieces.
- Peel the carrot and chop it into small pieces as well.
- Peel the banana and chop it roughly into small pieces.
- If using a mixer grinder or a blender, add the chopped bananas, apples and the carrots into the jar.
- Add a few cubes of ice.
- Pour in the water and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add the sugar and blend well again. You may use honey if you want to make the juice healthier.
- Sieve the juice, using a fine sieve, to separate the pulp from the juice. The pulp contains important fibre, which is good for your body. It also helps you feel full faster. Therefore, you may choose to leave the pulp in instead of removing it by sieving.
- If you are using a juicer, you do not need to use the water. Just add the pieces of the fruit into the juicer and get fresh sparkling juice. If you're using this method, you will need to add sugar/honey or ice after you have the juice.
- Remember not to leave the juice out for too long, as it may change colour. Though perfectly healthy even with the colour change, it won't be as appealing.