- 52 min ago Amid Fire Breakout In AIIMS, Doctors Helped A Woman Deliver A Baby Girl
- 1 hr ago World Photography Day 2019: Best Travel Photographers on Instagram To Follow
- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- Movies Nayanthara To Cut Down Her Remuneration After Series Of Flops?
- Technology Huawei Mate 30 Series Likely To Support 4K 60FPS Video Recording
- Finance How Is Income From Sale Of Inherited Gold Taxed In India?
- News Watch horrific video of a car ploughing into pedestrians in Bengaluru's HSR layout
- Sports Steve Smith felled by Jofra Archer bouncer: Mandatory neck guards 'not far away' say experts
- Automobiles Tata Nexon, Hexa, Tiago, Tigor, available with 3 Years/ 40,000Kms Free Monsoon Maintenance Offer
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
It is the holy month of Ramzan. It is the month that is spent on piety and self-reflection by the Muslims all over the world. The fasting is strenuous to say the least.
The human body needs essential nutrition to be in an excellent condition. During the fast, it is deprived of these. So, it is necessary to keep in mind to include dishes that are rich in these essential nutrients.
The food must be healthy and refreshing.
It must be something that helps you refuel yourself after the hard fast and also should pep you up for the next day's fast.
Today, we bring to you a drink that is very nutritious. It is also very healthy. What is more, it is also immensely delicious. The recipe we have for you teaches you how to make the famous ABC juice.
It is made up of three different ingredients, each of which contributes heavily to your well-being. "A" stands for apples, "B" for banana and "C" is for carrots.
Some people also replace the B of the banana with 'beetroots'. No matter what you choose, the result is a healthy and tasty drink that will help kick-start the end of your fast.
Read on to know how to make the popular ABC juice. Try the recipe at home and let us know how the ABC juice was.
Cooking time- 10 minutes
Preperation time- 15 minutes
Apple - 1
Ripe and large banana - 1
Carrot medium sized - 1
Sugar or honey - As per taste
Water - 1 cup
Ice cubes - 4 or 5
- Peel the apple and remove its core. Now, chop it into small pieces.
- Peel the carrot and chop it into small pieces as well.
- Peel the banana and chop it roughly into small pieces.
- If using a mixer grinder or a blender, add the chopped bananas, apples and the carrots into the jar.
- Add a few cubes of ice.
- Pour in the water and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add the sugar and blend well again. You may use honey if you want to make the juice healthier.
- Sieve the juice, using a fine sieve, to separate the pulp from the juice. The pulp contains important fibre, which is good for your body. It also helps you feel full faster. Therefore, you may choose to leave the pulp in instead of removing it by sieving.
- If you are using a juicer, you do not need to use the water. Just add the pieces of the fruit into the juicer and get fresh sparkling juice. If you're using this method, you will need to add sugar/honey or ice after you have the juice.
- Remember not to leave the juice out for too long, as it may change colour. Though perfectly healthy even with the colour change, it won't be as appealing.