- Technology Flipkart Smartphones Carnival Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Sri Lanka Legends Vs South Africa Legends: Preview, Timing, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Ajith Kumar Wins 6 Medals At The 46th Tamil Nadu Shooting Championship; Takes Internet By Storm!
- News DMK promises Rs 1,000 cash aid for women family heads in Tamil Nadu if voted to power
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Thai food is greatly influenced by the cuisine of both India and China. But it is definitely distinct in its taste and flavours. The combination of the aromatic spices, herbs and vegetables in Thai food make it simply irresistible in terms of its taste and appearance. The best part of Thai cuisine is the balanced combination of sweet, sour and spicy tastes.
Thai green curry is a very popular dish. The green curry is made with fresh green chillies, coconut milk and a blend of the aromatic herbs such as the basil, lemongrass and coriander. It is usually spicy but you can adjust the chilli according to your preference. The use of these stimulating ingredients gives this fish curry a tangy twist which will enthral your taste-buds.
Try out this extremely delicious Thai recipe for fish. Your family and friends will definitely relish it with pleasure.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Fish fillets- 4
- Cornflour- 1tbsp
- Salt- ½ tsp
- Oil- 2tsp
For the green curry paste
- Green chillies- 6
- Basil- ½ cup
- Coriander leaves- 1 cup
- Spring onions- 4 (chopped)
- Ginger- 1tbsp (chopped)
- Garlic- 2 cloves (chopped)
- Coriander powder- 1tbsp
- Lemongrass- 1tsp
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- 4tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Olive oil- 1tbsp
- Water- ¼ cup
For green curry
- Coconut milk- 2 cups
- Vegetable stock- 1 cup
- Baby corn- 3 (sliced)
- Red capsicum- 1 (sliced)
- Green capsicum- 1 (sliced)
- Mushrooms- 5 (sliced)
- Fish sauce- 2tsp
- Coriander leaves (for garnish)- 1tsp (chopped)
- Prepare a paste by grinding all the ingredients listed for green curry in a mixer with water. Once done, keep it aside.
- Wash and clean the fish fillets.
- Prepare a mixture of cornflour and salt. Roll the fish fillets in this mixture.
- Now heat oil in a pan and fry these fillets for 5-10 minutes, until they turn golden brown and get cooked.
- Once done, remove the fillets from the pan and keep aside.
- Now heat some oil in the same pan and add the prepared green curry paste. Fry for a minute.
- Add the vegetables, fish sauce, vegetable stock and coconut milk.
- Check the seasoning and add some salt if required.
- Cook for another 2 minutes and then switch off the flame.
- Place the fish in the green curry and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve your Thai green fish curry with steamed rice.