- Movies The Secret Life Of Pets 2 Full Movie Leaked On Tamilrockers To Download In HD!
- Technology India Planning To Build Its Own Space Station By 2030
- News Moily suggests a referendum on EVMs, says everybody is suspecting them
- Automobiles Tata Offers Automatic Transmission On The Tigor
- Sports ISL Transfer News: Eugeneson Lyngdoh returns to Bengaluru FC
- Finance DCC To Impose Penalty On Airtel, Vodafone Idea For Not Helping Reliance Jio
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Paneer Hussaini Kebabs Recipe For Ramadan
- 1 cup paneer (grated)
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- Bread crumbs
- 4 green chillies (chopped finely)
- 1/2 tsp. ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 bread slice
- salt to taste
- oil to deep fry
- 1 cup mutton stock
How To Make Paneer Hussaini Kebab?
1. Wet the bread slice in the mutton stock and squeeze out the extra stock. Mash well.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients (except oil) and mix well.
3. Gently knead the mixture to dough.
4. Make small balls and roll them over the bread crumbs.
5. Deep fry the balls until golden brown.
6. Serve with tooth picks and sauce or any spicy chutney.
Tasty paneer hussaini kebab is ready to serve.