TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Paneer Hussaini Kebabs Recipe For Ramadan
- 1 cup paneer (grated)
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- Bread crumbs
- 4 green chillies (chopped finely)
- 1/2 tsp. ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 bread slice
- salt to taste
- oil to deep fry
- 1 cup mutton stock
How To Make Paneer Hussaini Kebab?
1. Wet the bread slice in the mutton stock and squeeze out the extra stock. Mash well.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients (except oil) and mix well.
3. Gently knead the mixture to dough.
4. Make small balls and roll them over the bread crumbs.
5. Deep fry the balls until golden brown.
6. Serve with tooth picks and sauce or any spicy chutney.
Tasty paneer hussaini kebab is ready to serve.