Want to taste something hot and spicy tonight? Well, if you love chicken, here is one of the best reasons to take another bite of it. So what are we preparing? Get ready to taste the hot and spicy chicken wings recipe. This is the best recipe that you can try today!
The juiciness of the chicken wings is a must try which will leave you asking for more, as the sauces tossed in provide a wholesome flavourful little piece of joy.
The procedure is very simple and easy. It tastes just heaven! You can prepare this spicy thai chicken wings recipe on any of the special days or when you want to taste something really different and tasty.
The thai chicken wings recipe tastes the best when it is served with some mango sauce. Yes, you read it right. So, read to know how to prepare the thai chicken wings recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Chicken wings - 250 g
- Ginger & garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 1 teaspoon
- Fish oil - 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce - 2 teaspoons
- Chilli sauce - 2 teaspoons
- Chilli flakes - 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Palm sugar
- In a large bowl, add ginger & garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, palm sugar, olive oil, fish oil, soy sauce and chilli sauce with some chilli flakes.
- Mix all these ingredients well.
- Take the chicken wings and neatly rinse them in water. Pat dry the chicken.
- Now, transfer the chicken wings to the large bowl that contains the mixture.
- Make sure all the ingredients are spread on the chicken wings thoroughly.
- Now, refrigerate the mixture for about 3 to 4 hours.
- After which, heat the oil in a pan to deep fry the chicken.
- Before frying the chicken wings, spread corn flour on the chicken.
- Once the oil has heated up add the chicken.
- Fry it until it turns to reddish brown in colour.
- Serve the thai style chicken wings with some dip or sauce.
Try this special and spicy recipe today and let us know your feedback.