- Sports IPL 2020: Chris Gayle provides the spark to KXIP innings
- News NIA arrests fugitive and key accused in Kerala Gold Smuggling case
- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Chicken is a preferred ingredient among those who want to lose weight. When you add chicken to any rice item it should be grilled or fried first with rich spices.
This lemon rice recipe is unique in nature as it contains meat. Lemon rice is usually eaten during summer as it helps to cool the body heat. This rice recipe is made with chicken to create a unique flavour which I am sure will be loved by all non-vegetarians.
To prepare this delicious treat for your tummy, Boldsky has shared with you a simple recipe which you can try out this afternoon. Take a look at this special roasted chicken lemon rice recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Rice - 1 cup (cooked)
- Boneless Chicken - 500 gms (pepper roast)
- Lemon juice - 4 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Curry Leaves - 5 nos
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies - 1 (sliced)
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Add oil to a round vessel. When its hot, add the mustard seeds and wait for it to splutter.
- Add the sliced green chilli and the curry leaves to the vessel. Fry these ingredients over a low flame.
- Now add the chopped onions and fry well till it turns a little pink in colour.
- Add the pepper roasted boneless chicken and allow it to cook with the ingredients present in the vessel.
- Now add the turmeric powder and stir the contents.
- Add the rice to the vessel and sprinkle salt for taste.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the rice. Cover the vessel with a lid and let it cook over a medium flame.
This delicious recipe contains a lean meat - chicken. This ingredient is high in protein which is beneficial to boost one's immunity.
Fry or grill the boneless chicken well with pepper corns. It will enhance the taste of lemon rice. You can also add groundnuts to the rice if needed.