- 27 min ago Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 13 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- Sports Pakistan leg-spinner Yasir Shah pins hopes on Googly to torment England
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 74.94 Per US Dollar
- Automobiles BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor Gives A Hug To Mom Neetu At Her Birthday Dinner, Karan Johar Joins The Celebrations
- News Heavy rains in Uttarakhand trigger landslides, IMD predicts heavy to very heavy rains
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Chicken is a preferred ingredient among those who want to lose weight. When you add chicken to any rice item it should be grilled or fried first with rich spices.
This lemon rice recipe is unique in nature as it contains meat. Lemon rice is usually eaten during summer as it helps to cool the body heat. This rice recipe is made with chicken to create a unique flavour which I am sure will be loved by all non-vegetarians.
To prepare this delicious treat for your tummy, Boldsky has shared with you a simple recipe which you can try out this afternoon. Take a look at this special roasted chicken lemon rice recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Rice - 1 cup (cooked)
- Boneless Chicken - 500 gms (pepper roast)
- Lemon juice - 4 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Curry Leaves - 5 nos
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies - 1 (sliced)
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Add oil to a round vessel. When its hot, add the mustard seeds and wait for it to splutter.
- Add the sliced green chilli and the curry leaves to the vessel. Fry these ingredients over a low flame.
- Now add the chopped onions and fry well till it turns a little pink in colour.
- Add the pepper roasted boneless chicken and allow it to cook with the ingredients present in the vessel.
- Now add the turmeric powder and stir the contents.
- Add the rice to the vessel and sprinkle salt for taste.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the rice. Cover the vessel with a lid and let it cook over a medium flame.
This delicious recipe contains a lean meat - chicken. This ingredient is high in protein which is beneficial to boost one's immunity.
Fry or grill the boneless chicken well with pepper corns. It will enhance the taste of lemon rice. You can also add groundnuts to the rice if needed.