- 21 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 36 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 2 hrs ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- News 'Not meant to debase Ayodhya's significance': Nepal after backlash over PM KP Oli's remarks
- Sports State sports ministers brief Rijiju on roadmap for post COVID-19 resumption
- Movies NBA Star Reggie Miller Reacts To Sushant Singh Rajput In Dil Bechara Song; ‘Gone But Not Forgotten'
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
You usually may make different types of chicken recipes at home, right? But, this is the time of Christmas and New Year. This is the time to try something new to welcome your guests with an ever-lingering dinner menu.
When your kitchen is filled with freshly baked fruit cake and pudding, you can add a little more aroma and delicacy with this honey roasted vegetable chicken recipe.
Winter is the season of fresh and crunchy veggies. Incorporate these with honey chicken recipe and prepare an awesome dish for Christmas dinner.
It won't take much time and you won't miss the excitement of the Christmas party too. Now, follow the ingredients and method of preparation.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
Also Read: Juicy Chicken Recipes You Must Try
1. Butternut Squash - 100 grams
2. Fennel Root - 1
3. Sweet Potato - 1
4. Asparagus - 4
5. Broccoli - few florets
6. Small Red Onion - 2
7. Olive Oil - 4 tbsp
8. Carrots - 4
9. Rosemary - 2-3 sprigs
10. Chicken - 800 grams
11. Salt to taste
12. Honey - 100 ml
13. Garlic - 5-6 cloves (chopped)
14. Mustard - ½ tsp
15. Black Pepper - 1 tsp
16. Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
1. The first step is to marinate the chicken. Take a bowl and add mustard paste, olive oil, honey, garlic, salt and black pepper. Mix everything well.
2. Now, add rosemary and chicken into the marination and again mix well. Keep it aside for an hour. You can marinate it in the morning if you are preparing the dish for dinner. Now, take a baking tray and grease it with olive oil. Add salt, honey, garlic and black pepper and mix everything well.
3. Add all vegetables and marinate those into the mixture. Add marinated chicken with the veggies and bake the entire thing for 20-25 minutes at 220 degree Celsius.
4. Your honey roasted chicken and veggies are ready to be served. Arrange the dish with all the veggies and chicken and serve hot.
The dish will look colourful and apt for Christmas celebration. You can have it in your full course dinner or you can prepare garlic bread with it and a glass of red wine to welcome the New Year.