- 7 hrs ago Eat Right To Keep Your Teeth Strong And Healthy
- 9 hrs ago Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- 10 hrs ago Happy 74th Independence Day 2020: Ways To Celebrate This Day During This Pandemic
- 11 hrs ago 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam In Critical Condition: Ilaiyaraaja, AR Rahman & Others Wish A Speedy Recovery
- Technology Amazon Clearance Sale 2020: Up to 60% Offer On Headphones, Speakers And More
- Sports Barcelona 2-8 Bayern Munich: Bundesliga champions obliterate dismal Blaugrana to book semifinal spot
- News Independence Day: Major Shweta Pandey to assist PM Modi unfurling tricolour at Red Fort
- Finance SEBI Imposes Fine On SBI, LIC, BoB For Not Complying With Mutual Fund Norms
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
If you want to eat something spicy and delicious this afternoon, then this is a must try. To prepare this mouthwatering chilli chicken fried rice recipe, you will need only breast chicken since it is boneless.
Boil the chicken well before you add it to the rice, make sure you add a lot of spices to the dish only then you will be able to enjoy this delicious chilli chicken fried rice recipe. Take a look at this yummy recipe and add a dab of garlic sauce to enhance the taste of this non-vegetarian dish.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
All You Need
- Chicken - 500 gms (boneless and boiled)
- Rice - 2 cups (washed)
- Red Chilli - 4 nos
- Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp
- Tomato - 1 (chopped)
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Ginger & Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1tsp
- Spices - 2nos (cardamom, 4 cloves, cinnamon)
- Water - 2 cups
- Oil - 3tbsp
- Salt to taste
- In a pressure cooker, add oil. When hot, add in the mustard seeds and allow it to splutter. Now add in the red chillies, ginger-garlic paste, spices. Fry them well.
- Now add to the cooker, the chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add in the tomatoes and fry well till it turns into a gravy like structure.
- To the cooker, ad in the chilli powder,coriander, turmeric powder. Fry them well with the ingredients present in the cooker. Cover the lid for 3 minutes.
- Now add in the boiled chicken to the cooker and let it cook in the ingredients for some time.
- Add the rice, water and the salt to taste. Give it a good mix and cover the cooker with the lid.
- Allow it to pressure cook for 4 whistles and then switch the flame off.
- Remove from the stove and garnish with chopped coriander leaves (optional)
This is a healthy treat as it contains lean meat - chicken.
Don't pressure cook for more than 4 whistles. You can also add in veggies like - carrots, beans etc to make the rice a little more interesting.