- 7 min ago Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- 17 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 1 hr ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- Movies Dhanush Shares First Still From His Upcoming Film Karnan! Pic Inside
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- News WB: Students of Calcutta University blocks Guv Dhankhar from attending annual convocation
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Tipped To Go OnSale From March 6
- Finance Bitcoin Rallies On Gaining Appeal As Safe Haven Amid Corona Virus Scare
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I believe in miracles! Federer accepts he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive Sandgren scare
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Buns are one of the easiest and tasty dishes that can be prepared for breakfast. Apart from having the cheese buns, you can try new varieties of stuffed buns. The stuffing can be made with potato, paneer and even meat! Chicken stuffed buns are delicious, filling and easy to prepare recipe for breakfast,. You can even have them for lunch provided you microwave it before eating. Hot stuffed chicken buns are loved by kids too. You can have these soft buns as snacks too! So what are you waiting for? Check out this stuffed chicken bun recipe for a filling breakfast.
Stuffed Chicken Bun: Breakfast Recipe
Serves: 8-10 buns
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
- Dry yeast- 1tbsp
- Milk- ½ cup
- All purpose flour- 2 ½ cups
- Sugar- 2tbsp
- Egg- 1 (beaten)
- White sesame seeds- 1tsp
- Warm water- 2tbsp
- Egg white- ½ cup
- Salt- as per taste
- Vegetable oil- ½ cup
- Shredded chicken- 1 ½ cups
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste-1tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp (roasted and powdered)
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Chaat masala- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water. Add ½ tbsp sugar and flour. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, boil the milk until it is warm. Put the bowl off the flame and add sugar, salt and 1tsp oil. Stir well so that the sugar dissolves.
- Slowly add flour to make a smooth dough. Add the beaten egg, dissolved yeast and knead well until the dough is smooth. Keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat 2tbsp oil in a frying pan. Saute the onions till they turn translucent. Add ginger garlic paste, salt, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and cumin seeds powder. Mix well.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix well so that the masala is equally spread. Cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes. Keep it aside. Let it cool.
- Now knead the dough for a few seconds after storing it for 2 hours. Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Flatten the roll and add the chicken stuffing. Roll into a ball again and sprinkle sesame seeds. Keep them aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake the stuffed chicken buns in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Keep checking at intervals to allow even baking.
- Once the bun starts turning brown, grease with the egg white. Once baked, take the buns out.
Stuffed chicken buns are ready to eat. Serve this easy to prepare breakfast recipe hot.