- 19 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 33 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- Movies Salman Khan Does Not Narrate Scripts To His Father Salim Khan Because The Latter Never Trusts Them!
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Buns are one of the easiest and tasty dishes that can be prepared for breakfast. Apart from having the cheese buns, you can try new varieties of stuffed buns. The stuffing can be made with potato, paneer and even meat! Chicken stuffed buns are delicious, filling and easy to prepare recipe for breakfast,. You can even have them for lunch provided you microwave it before eating. Hot stuffed chicken buns are loved by kids too. You can have these soft buns as snacks too! So what are you waiting for? Check out this stuffed chicken bun recipe for a filling breakfast.
Stuffed Chicken Bun: Breakfast Recipe
Serves: 8-10 buns
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
- Dry yeast- 1tbsp
- Milk- ½ cup
- All purpose flour- 2 ½ cups
- Sugar- 2tbsp
- Egg- 1 (beaten)
- White sesame seeds- 1tsp
- Warm water- 2tbsp
- Egg white- ½ cup
- Salt- as per taste
- Vegetable oil- ½ cup
- Shredded chicken- 1 ½ cups
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste-1tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp (roasted and powdered)
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Chaat masala- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water. Add ½ tbsp sugar and flour. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, boil the milk until it is warm. Put the bowl off the flame and add sugar, salt and 1tsp oil. Stir well so that the sugar dissolves.
- Slowly add flour to make a smooth dough. Add the beaten egg, dissolved yeast and knead well until the dough is smooth. Keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat 2tbsp oil in a frying pan. Saute the onions till they turn translucent. Add ginger garlic paste, salt, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and cumin seeds powder. Mix well.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix well so that the masala is equally spread. Cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes. Keep it aside. Let it cool.
- Now knead the dough for a few seconds after storing it for 2 hours. Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Flatten the roll and add the chicken stuffing. Roll into a ball again and sprinkle sesame seeds. Keep them aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake the stuffed chicken buns in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Keep checking at intervals to allow even baking.
- Once the bun starts turning brown, grease with the egg white. Once baked, take the buns out.
Stuffed chicken buns are ready to eat. Serve this easy to prepare breakfast recipe hot.