- 1 hr ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 3 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 3 hrs ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- 4 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Plays With Denims For Her Latest International Magazine Photoshoot
- News Grandeur at its best: ISKON Mayapur to celebrate Sri Krishna Janmashtami
- Technology How To Register For Reliance Jio GigaFiber Connection
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 48: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Puneri Paltan: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Finance SEBI Provides Clarity On Rules For MF Investing In Short Term Bank Deposits
- Movies Shraddha on Saaho: Had A Coach To Help Me With Dialogue Delivery In Telugu
- Automobiles Toyota C-HR Hybrid SUV Spied Testing In India: Another Hybrid For Indian Market?
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Buns are one of the easiest and tasty dishes that can be prepared for breakfast. Apart from having the cheese buns, you can try new varieties of stuffed buns. The stuffing can be made with potato, paneer and even meat! Chicken stuffed buns are delicious, filling and easy to prepare recipe for breakfast,. You can even have them for lunch provided you microwave it before eating. Hot stuffed chicken buns are loved by kids too. You can have these soft buns as snacks too! So what are you waiting for? Check out this stuffed chicken bun recipe for a filling breakfast.
Stuffed Chicken Bun: Breakfast Recipe
Serves: 8-10 buns
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
- Dry yeast- 1tbsp
- Milk- ½ cup
- All purpose flour- 2 ½ cups
- Sugar- 2tbsp
- Egg- 1 (beaten)
- White sesame seeds- 1tsp
- Warm water- 2tbsp
- Egg white- ½ cup
- Salt- as per taste
- Vegetable oil- ½ cup
- Shredded chicken- 1 ½ cups
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste-1tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp (roasted and powdered)
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Chaat masala- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water. Add ½ tbsp sugar and flour. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, boil the milk until it is warm. Put the bowl off the flame and add sugar, salt and 1tsp oil. Stir well so that the sugar dissolves.
- Slowly add flour to make a smooth dough. Add the beaten egg, dissolved yeast and knead well until the dough is smooth. Keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat 2tbsp oil in a frying pan. Saute the onions till they turn translucent. Add ginger garlic paste, salt, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and cumin seeds powder. Mix well.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix well so that the masala is equally spread. Cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes. Keep it aside. Let it cool.
- Now knead the dough for a few seconds after storing it for 2 hours. Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Flatten the roll and add the chicken stuffing. Roll into a ball again and sprinkle sesame seeds. Keep them aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake the stuffed chicken buns in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Keep checking at intervals to allow even baking.
- Once the bun starts turning brown, grease with the egg white. Once baked, take the buns out.
Stuffed chicken buns are ready to eat. Serve this easy to prepare breakfast recipe hot.