- 9 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 9 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 10 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- News Assam set to move Supreme Court to resolve Mizoram border row
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Sensational' Sindhu beats He Bing Jiao to clinch bronze; grabs her second Olympic medal
- Movies Karan Johar On Bigg Boss OTT: Six Weeks Inside The House? I Can’t Stay Without My Phone For Even An Hour
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Beef is one of the most widely used food item in the Middle-East countries. Beef kebab, beef biryani and beef pulao are most popular ways to use beef. If you love to eat beef then you can try out the Sindhi beef biryani, a yummy Pakistani food.
Sindhi Beef Biryani
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Rice- 3 cups
- Beef- 500gms (boneless)
- Chicken -150gms (boneless pieces)
- Ginger garlic paste- 2tsp
- Onion- 2 (chopped)
- Tomatoes- 2 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 4-6 (minced)
- Turmeric powder- 2tsp
- Garam masala- 2tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Coriander seeds- ½tsp
- Fennel seeds- 1tsp
- Bay leaves- 2
- Cinnamon- 2
- Cardamom- 1
- Javitri- 1
- Star anise- 1
- Biryani masala- 1tsp
- Ghee- 1tbsp
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Wash the rice and soak in water for an hour.
- Heat a large pot (handi). Add beef in water. Do not add much water but make sure the water level is 1 inch higher.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on medium flame for 30-45 minutes; till the time beef becomes soft. Open the lid at small intervals to check if the beef is cooked. Add chicken pieces when beef pieces are half cooked.
- Put the pan off flame and strain out excessive water from it.
- Boil rice in a deep bottom vessel. Add cinnamon, cardamom, star anise and javitri in the vessel. Half cook the rice. Strain water from rice and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a large pan. Season with bay leaves, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger garlic paste, and then add onion and green chillies. Saute for 2 minutes and then add garam masala, salt, biryani masala, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Cook for another minute and then add the cooked rice, beef and chicken in the pan. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
Sindhi beef biryani is ready. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot. You can also sprinkle rose water to add the aroma of fresh roses.