- 31 min ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 1 hr ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Technology List Of Power Banks With 12000mAh Battery And More To Buy In India Now
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- Movies Anand Deverakonda’s Next Middle Class Melodies To Release On OTT Platform
- News Rajasthan crisis: Gehlot gives list of 104 MLAs to Governor
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Beef is one of the most widely used food item in the Middle-East countries. Beef kebab, beef biryani and beef pulao are most popular ways to use beef. If you love to eat beef then you can try out the Sindhi beef biryani, a yummy Pakistani food.
Sindhi Beef Biryani
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Rice- 3 cups
- Beef- 500gms (boneless)
- Chicken -150gms (boneless pieces)
- Ginger garlic paste- 2tsp
- Onion- 2 (chopped)
- Tomatoes- 2 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 4-6 (minced)
- Turmeric powder- 2tsp
- Garam masala- 2tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Coriander seeds- ½tsp
- Fennel seeds- 1tsp
- Bay leaves- 2
- Cinnamon- 2
- Cardamom- 1
- Javitri- 1
- Star anise- 1
- Biryani masala- 1tsp
- Ghee- 1tbsp
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Wash the rice and soak in water for an hour.
- Heat a large pot (handi). Add beef in water. Do not add much water but make sure the water level is 1 inch higher.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on medium flame for 30-45 minutes; till the time beef becomes soft. Open the lid at small intervals to check if the beef is cooked. Add chicken pieces when beef pieces are half cooked.
- Put the pan off flame and strain out excessive water from it.
- Boil rice in a deep bottom vessel. Add cinnamon, cardamom, star anise and javitri in the vessel. Half cook the rice. Strain water from rice and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a large pan. Season with bay leaves, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger garlic paste, and then add onion and green chillies. Saute for 2 minutes and then add garam masala, salt, biryani masala, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Cook for another minute and then add the cooked rice, beef and chicken in the pan. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
Sindhi beef biryani is ready. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot. You can also sprinkle rose water to add the aroma of fresh roses.